• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Couriosity and the cat

Age group and Gender

• Total voters
I know, I had my son's birthday parties with the extended families Saturday and Sunday then pool league last night, now tonight I am just too tired from a long day of block laying. Tomorrow I promise. We'll still have a friendly competition. I'll catch up. I will just have to talk to them or play them music or something.

Today I am working on retirement age in May but have been "officially" disabled since 1990. That just gives me more time to plant peppers, write, spoil grandkids and the great grands, fish, camp and enjoy life. Doesn't do a lot for the budget, I'd rather be working, but if that's the way it is I'm happy. Money can't buy happy and often buys a lot more to worry over plus more complications. Glad to hear another one sharing the how young are you outlook. I think we're all about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

pepperfever said:
Money can't buy happy and often buys a lot more to worry over plus more complications. Glad to hear another one sharing the how young are you outlook. I think we're all about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

Amen!

pepperfever said:
Money can't buy happy and often buys a lot more to worry over plus more complications. Glad to hear another one sharing the how young are you outlook. I think we're all about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

I absolutely agree. I meet 40ers who are doters. And I meet people over 80 with a wide awake and clear mind and a young sense of humor.

Why does 47 have to be the start of the fourth age group? I don't wanna be in the fourth age group. How about we say 18 to 46, 47 to 80, 81 to 100? That way I get to be in the second age group. I like the second age group.

I am an almost 48'er and a, hold on lemme check..... move that out of the way.....I'll need somebody to hold that... just for a second damnit.......male!! I'm a male!

I am a 47 year old male.

patrick said:
Why does 47 have to be the start of the fourth age group? I don't wanna be in the fourth age group. How about we say 18 to 46, 47 to 80, 81 to 100? That way I get to be in the second age group. I like the second age group.

I am an almost 48'er and a, hold on lemme check..... move that out of the way.....I'll need somebody to hold that... just for a second damnit.......male!! I'm a male!

I am a 47 year old male.

:lol: It's okay...Your bravery will be rewarded with PIE. ;)

patrick said:

I am a 47 year old male.

And YOU ARE Calling me OLD?....roflmao...catch up in the fatalii contest youngster...

Did YOU say like a fungus? Like Mushrooms???

SOooooo, that is what happened to your posting days!!!!!

THE COWS GOT YA!

I'm coming Iggy! I'll save ya!!!

large-smiley-051.gif

this thread makes me reminisce back to when i first started posting here and you all thought i was a dude... a dude who liked carebears...

AlabamaJack said:
And YOU ARE Calling me OLD?....roflmao...catch up in the fatalii contest youngster...

He called me youngster ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's good to be the kid!

I'm catching up don't you worry old timer. Or should that be I'm ketchuping er ketchingup? :P

Back