• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Cowboys never ending grow log

made some flakes, dehydrated at low temp to preserve colors.

its been really hot outside but i'll get some pics of the plants tomorrow since i have to cut the grass anyways

ok some new outdoor pics, 7/24/11

since we have at least another 2 months of brutal temps i decided to do myself a favor and put in an automatic watering system

heres my 7 footer in the 30 gallon tote

here is my clumped raised bed

and heres by back wall plants, dont think ive ever shown these..

Them flakes look super nice vivid colors well done

handy watering system that should help ya out a bit

that 7 footer is amazing and the clumped raised bed...wow!

:cheers:

Man ya'll are lucky! No rain or temp relief in sight for us over here. I'm gonna have to try out the giant bin idea for next year, I want a giant mean plant too.
yeah that relief only lasted a day, we are back in the 100's :hell:

im doing more 30 gallon bins next year since they worked so well for me

ok some new outdoor pics, 7/24/11

since we have at least another 2 months of brutal temps i decided to do myself a favor and put in an automatic watering system

he

Hello cowboy!!
my friend whats the name of this system?? I intend to buy somethig like thi!! looks nice this auto watering system!

Hello cowboy!!
my friend whats the name of this system?? I intend to buy somethig like thi!! looks nice this auto watering system!
its an Orbit yard watering system, got it at Lowes for $50 but had to spend another $15 for a third valve since it only comes with 2

if you cant find one let me know and i'll pick one up for you

I'm reading a little more about the system! I have many doubts!
how many plants do you water whith this system? how long is yout hose! hahaha so many questions my friend!
thanks for offering! If i cant find on ebay I tell you!

I'm reading a little more about the system! I have many doubts!
how many plants do you water whith this system? how long is yout hose! hahaha so many questions my friend!
thanks for offering! If i cant find on ebay I tell you!
this system waters about 30 plants in 3 different areas. my raised bed that has 20 plants, my back wall garden with 7 plants, and my 30 gallon tote with 3 plants. each area gets a different amount of time with the waterings. i have 2 50foot hoses and 1 15foot hose. each hose has a soaker line at the end. i had my doubts about the system but its been working perfect for me, could not be happier!

Thanks for help my friend!
I have 150 plants!:D
I bought one exactly like yours! so that green! orbit 58872N Complete Yard Watering Kit...
Just wait arrive here on Brazil! 1 month or more ahahha

Back