• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Tired of spamming all my meals in 20 different spots. Decided to make my own flog. 

First up on the meal list

Chicken fried rice

Teaser shot

Jasmine rice cooked and cooled to room temp.
1 white onion chopped
broccoli, carrots, peas and mushroom
3 green onions chopped
soy sauce
dried pequin powder
ginger
chili oil
garlic chili paste
2 chicken breasts.
sherry
2 eggs

Cook chicken in pan with chili oil
Deglaze pan with sherry.
season chicken to liking with garlic, pequin powder (or what ever kind of pepper powder you like), ginger and black pepper.
Remove from heat and chop for rice. 

Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes; remove from wok. Allow wok to cool slightly.

Mix eggs with a few drops of soy sauce and cook in wok remove and set aside

Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chicken to wok, along with carrots, mushrooms, peas, broccoli and cooked onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
  2. Add rice and green onions tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
  4. Add 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in; stir-fry for 1 minute more; serve.

The Hot Pepper said:
You CAN cook!

I like that burger lots! Not a well done guy but call it a meatloaf sandwich and it rocks, lol. :D

I prefer  med-well done, or as I call it. Eat what you get cause that shit caught on fire when I walked away.  :rofl:
I really like this seasoning. Goes good on some pork chops or grilled chicken

When it's embedded with stuff like that I can do it. As long as it's juicy, and the onions peppers and shrooms release water, it looks good.

Still have the sauce huh?

The Hot Pepper said:
When it's embedded with stuff like that I can do it. As long as it's juicy, and the onions peppers and shrooms release water, it looks good.

Still have the sauce huh?

Barely any left, just a little dribble in the bottom of the bottle. Once I start work I may order a few more of their products to try along with LDHS new taupe label.

At this stage of my carnivorous life, I eat true medium. I do not prefer medium-rare any longer. I ate rare happily while doing atkin's in the nineties ...

But I've never liked well-done, not even for a day. I need buckets of W. or ketchup to choke down well-done beef ...

I prefer  med-well done, or as I call it. Eat what you get cause that shit caught on fire when I walked away.  :rofl:
I really like this seasoning. Goes good on some pork chops or grilled chicken

That sheet better have some orange peel!

grantmichaels said:
At this stage of my carnivorous life, I eat true medium. I do not prefer medium-rare any longer. I ate rare happily while doing atkin's in the nineties ...

But I've never liked well-done, not even for a day. I need buckets of W. or ketchup to choke down well-done beef ...

That sheet better have some orange peel!

Product Details Ingredients
Salt, Spices (Including Coriander, Black Pepper, Paprika, Thyme), Garlic, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Onion, Orange Peel, Citric Acid, Corn Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Valencia Orange Oil, Beer (Malted Barley, Corn Syrup, Hops, Yeast), And Natural Flavor.

I love some little burnt crispies. That's my favorite part. 

Natural Flavor, mmmmm MSG code word lol, don't worry I approve!

Sounds tasty as hell!

The Hot Pepper said:
Natural Flavor, mmmmm MSG code word lol, don't worry I approve!

Sounds tasty as hell!

I don't get to use it very often as I still have an aversion to chicken from my paleo days. Ate way too much of it. Would be good on a whole smoked chicken or turkey with some rosemary and butter rubbed up under the skin and a orange shoved up it's cavity.

D3monic said:
Maybe i'm just picky. Stuff was over processed. It literally was like a red tomato soup slime with a couple little chunks of "mango" in it. I picked it up because every one is always saying good stuff about Ms renfros. Too pace picante like for me. I was eyeballing the ghost salsa but I think I'm just going to stay away from that product line and this jar's probably going into the trash. 

didn't like renfros either !   junk !      :onfire:
D3monic said:
Grilled up some pork chops, seasoned woth blue moon seasoning and smoked applewood seasoning. Basted with jak jeckles winter cinnamon. Turned out hotter than intended but so damn good.

We're watching the new Dracula movie, it's really good.
nice ! save me a plate , may be heading up to your neck of the woods tomorrow !      :onfire:

Back