• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

D3monic's 2015 Glog. Lots of Pods.

I had a great 2014 growing year and can't wait to get started on 2015. Had some issues with overwinters and aphids but I ditched them and nuked the basement. Here is last years Glog link

I just went through and cataloged my current seed list. Built up a bit of a collection over the course of the winter. 

Edited seed list to just a drop box file on 1/31/15 CLICK HERE FOR SEED LIST If you have anything on my wanted list feel free to give me a shout. 
 ​
I will keep this first page updated as I add things to the grow. Many still to get germinated.

Currently Growing List:
 ​
                                                       Member I received seeds from

Bhut Orange Copenhagen                               pier_man0909
Jays Peach Scorpion                                     pier_man0909
Fatalii
Bonda ma Jaques                                          Ajijoe
Butch T Yellow
Sweet Datil                                                    pier_man0909
Bulsa de dulce                                               pier_man0909
Aji Omni-color                                                 Ajijoe
Aji Limon                                                        Ajijoe
Fidalga Roxa                                                   Ajijoe
White Bullet Hab                                            Juanitos.
Paper Lantern Hab.                                         B.Ford
Jamaican Hot Chocolate hab.
White Fatalii                                                   -jcw10tc
White Bhut jolokia                                           -jcw10tc
Urfa Biber                                                       pier_man0909
Inca Berry  -                                                    Ajijoe
Caribbean Red Hab                                          B.Ford
Aji Pineapple  second season                           Ajijoe  slight chance at a 7pot cross. Lost track of crossed pod.  
BG7                                                               Ocho Cinco
Orange Wild Brazil                                           Ajijoe
Goatsweed                                                      Ajijoe
Chocolate Habanero                                         B.Ford
Mystery Hababhut?                                          Nursery
Scotch Bonnets                                               Nursery
Taquila Sunrise "Hot"                                       Ajijoe
Fooled you jalapeno                                         Ajijoe
Yellow Primo                                                   jcw10tc
White Devils tongue                                         jcw10tc
7pot Yellow brainstrain                                     jcw10tc
Trinidad Giant yellow congo                              jcw10tc 
Bahamian goat                                                jcw10tc
Aji Crystal                                                      Capcom
Cumari do Para                                              Capcom
Carolina Reaper                                              R.Roland
7pot Yellow                                                                  No Germ
Yaki brown                                                     juanitos
Xalapa Jalapeno                                             Capcom
Pink Tiger                                                     pier_man0909
Criola Sella                                                   mpicante
7pot White                                                    smileyguy697
Tepin X Lemon drop (iso)  F2                         smileyguy697
Aji Amarillo                                                    mpicante
MOA Scotch Bonnet                                      smileyguy697
Champion (baccatum)                                    smileyguy697
Large Thai Orange                                         Romny 6  (Growdown throwdown)
Yellow Bhut                                                  Pier_man0909
Australian Lantern Habanero                          ajijoe
CGN 21500                                                                      
Scotch Bonnet Chocolate                              chocolatescotchbonnet
Red Savina                                                  chocolatescotchbonnet
7pot Chocolate                                             chocolatescotchbonnet
Carbonero                                                    Pepper T Sherwood
 ​
 ​
 Also doing a few Pineapple ground cherry tomato plants. Taste just like tiny pineapples and will be great for a salsa verde with ajis and maybe the bonda ma jacques

Here is my Currently wanted list. I will keep it updated and change it as things pop up. If you have any of these seeds and would like to trade for something on my current seed list please let me know. Line through it means seed trades are underway. 

Seeds Wanted:

Lemon Habanero
Murupi amarela
Carbanero

Thanks guys, they looked good this morning. A couple leaves on the ground but nothing worth crying over. Windy today. Staked off those that looked like they needed it and gave them a good fert with some zombie juice to kickstart the roots into new soil. Feels good to have them outside. Now I just gotta battle nature and her shitty little pests. I was collecting pollen from my indoor fidalga roxa and a tiny baby aphid fell out of one the flowers into my pollen collector. Apparently it got picked up when I was giving them sun. Now I gotta worry about aphids in the hydro system :( 

It took the aphids about 10 days before they found my plants.  Sprayed them on Tuesday night some insecticidal soap and have been hand plucking as well.  They are only on a few plants but I sprayed all and some goodies are on there way from Buglogical. 

How often will you fertilize now that they are outside?  weekly? every couple of weeks?

tctenten said:
It took the aphids about 10 days before they found my plants.  Sprayed them on Tuesday night some insecticidal soap and have been hand plucking as well.  They are only on a few plants but I sprayed all and some goodies are on there way from Buglogical. 

How often will you fertilize now that they are outside?  weekly? every couple of weeks?

Not sure yet, Probably once a week I think. Play it by ear on how they look I guess. Going to avoid using tap water as much as possible because they always react negatively when I use it on them. Probably fert when ever I have to hand water. Unless it's late summer and hasn't rained for weeks at a time. 

D3monic said:
Feel so bad for my plants, i'm never planting out again. Just going to baby them in the basement all year. Getting beat up by the wind, sun burnt, rained on and shitty cold. *sniffle

I'm so with you. Friggen thripacolypse, 20mph winds, 80 degree days.  :mad:  Most of my poor babies are tattered, cept for my pubes and goatsweeds. I swear, I think I'm just gonna 50% shade cloth my whole yard and only grow pubes in the future. Its the only thing the thrips don't really care for.

Thanks Jeff! I know they will, just hate to see them all mangled like that. They all was so pretty when they hit the ground, thought I had them plenty hardened off. I can tell the worst hit ones are the ones that where under the T8s. Most the taller plants like the baccatums where under the stonger LEDs. 

D3monic said:
So much silvery sun burn

Paper lantern

Moa bonnets all burnt

Most my superhots

Blurry but about the only ones who didn't burn yet are the baccatums. 

yours look great! I didn't harden mine and lost half their leaves but bouncing back.

A few crappy pics of pods as I was running out of light

tepin X lemon drop setting pods

Couple omni color pods

Aji limon

Criolla sella... hard to spot pods in this pic but there's a handful of lil baby ones

Inca berry

Crystal

Scored this nice hagin basket of petunias for $25 at the nursery. 

Got a nicer one at front door but it's dark now and can't get a pic. I'll try and get some better ones when I get home from work tomorrow night. 

plants transferred to hydro are finally starting to grown new vegetation now that the roots are doing good. Butch T dropping flowers and new growth wrinkly so ordered a new jug of calmag. 

Bahamian goat

CGN-21500 picked the flowers off to promote some more growth from it

White fatalii pod that was crossed with bolsa de dulce

Back