• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

DaSauce year of pain 2019

Well its gunna be the first year devoting more space to Ghost level heat and above. In the past i just grew a couple as novelties but there are a couple that sounded interesting to try.

Hotter than habs
Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion from RFC seeds 2-3 plants
Brown Bhuts from Trents seeds. Supposed to be rather nasty from his older open pollinated Pepperlover seed stock. 4 plants
Naglah Brown from MWCH seeds. 1-2 plants
C.Reaper CCN strain seedlings. 2 plants
Dragons Breath CCN seedlings supposed to be Pepperlover strain? 2 plants
11-13 plants planned

Hab heat level
TFM bonnets from Trents seeds 2-3 plants
P Dreadies from TGCM and maybe some from my select pods too. 3-4 plants
5-7 plants planned

Pubes
Mini Red rocoto from TGCM seeds. Plants i started late last year. 2 plants
AJi Oro from seed trade. 2-3 plants
4-5 plants planned

Mild to medium annuums
Zapotec jalapeno from RFC seeds 3-4 plants
Mucho Nacho from Bonnie seedlings 2 plants
Aleppo from Ed's seeds and maybe my own too. 4 plants
Antep Aci Dolma from my seeds 2 plants
Thunder Mountain Longhorn from RFC seeds 2 plants
Hot Banana from CCN seedlings 1 plant
Hot Wax from CCN seedlings 1 plant
NuMex Big Jim Heritadge from MWCH seeds 2 plants
Tekne Dolmasi from my seeds. These are awesome for a bell type. 2 plants
19-20 plants planned

Mild to medium baccatum
Sugar Rush Peach from RFC seeds 2-3 plants
Bolsa De Dulce from seed trade 2-3 plants
4-6 plants planned

Mild chinense
Aji Panca from my seeds. Seeds are from CCN seedling last year. LOVED this pepper.
4 plants planned

So nearly half should be close to hab heat or above and way more hotter than habs ive put any effort into before. Last year i did a a fair amount of bonnets and just loved the plants this time. REALLY liked the cheap ghost seedling i got too. I figured this year i would lean towards more in the "super" range and see how it goes. Then for 2020 settle back into varieties i really enjoyed from the last 3 years.

Great tip, buddy. thanks!  I'll try to remember
it 8 or 9 months from now!

Fords said he sent out another pack of Antep seeds after the 23rd and i still havent gotten them. Ive got tons of deliveries from all over and this is the only one giving me fits. Talked to him twice on the phone and 3 emails. Triple check my mailing address.

Ordered some from another vendor and asking for a refund if his dont show by Friday....Ive been more than patient.

CARDI wont return emails from either of the two they gave me....Screw em if they cant answer a simple email.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
CARDI wont return emails from either of the two they gave me....Screw em if they cant answer a simple email.

Who knows what condition they are in after the
devastating hurricane storms that have hit the
Caribbean. They might be OC.

Back