• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December: Last Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!! I'm in on it all!

Last meal...

Breast milk...to bring things full circle.

Anyone got some?

J?

Or anything with gravy.

Or Lobster.

Damn there are a lot of last meals I want!

This might require some thinking...

I heard there's a place in NEW YORK CITY where you can get breast milk, or breast milk cheese....or something like that......

not my thing.....

google it!

actually I should say, ....BEEN THERE....done that......mine are retired! :D

:lol:

Or maybe we SHOULD finally do a breakfast TD..."what I'm eating the morning after the last day on Earth when that shit predicably falls through"...kinda deal...

A 2 gallon batch of sun dried tomato, chantrelle mushroom mac & cheese with 6 bottles of The Cheech Mojo Mango Sauce.

I actually thought it was "mucho mango", but google just told me i'm stoopid. :rofl:

I thought it was a bit too sweet. I like his "gnarly garlic" though - I can drink that shiz from the bottle.

That said, if there's habanero in his sauces they waive them over the vat, cuz those aint hot at all.

Otherwise a fine meal!

I actually thought it was "mucho mango", but google just told me i'm stoopid. :rofl:

I thought it was a bit too sweet. I like his "gnarly garlic" though - I can drink that shiz from the bottle.

That said, if there's habanero in his sauces they waive them over the vat, cuz those aint hot at all.

Otherwise a fine meal!

Correctomundo senor.

The Cheech ain't hot at all but its got a flavor that I crave.

For several years now I've been doing my riff on that sauce, only with heaps more hotness.

While mine is good, it just ain't the same flavor wise.

I don't care for the other Figeroa Bros. sauces.

Oh is that who makes it for him?

Last I heard, yeah.

I know Cheech knows his way around the cocina but I don't know if he actually came up with the stuff or he just licensed the use of his name and image for it.

Matters not to me.

Last time I saw it in a store was in a hot sauce shop down in Austin on 6th street. I bought all 5 bottles they had.

Crap. I'm down to one bottle.

Time to go online and buy a case.

Or maybe we SHOULD finally do a breakfast TD..."what I'm eating the morning after the last day on Earth when that shit predicably falls through"...kinda deal...

Last meal, December

Morning after breakfast- January...if we're still here..... :D

:cool:

breakfast TD is too broad, that's like saying "Dinner".

It would have to more specific like EGGS. :dance:

or "Chopped" style.

I just keep thinking my last meal would be no meal - hunger be darned, I'd be DOING something other than just eating! Skydiving - jump out of a plane but there's no earth to land on. White water rafting, only that last big wave is, well, the last big wave. Last meal? Ha! Slam down a cup of yogurt if I must, then GO and do something I've said I want to do but never got around to. Brekky, on the other hand? I'll be glad to go head-to-head with Scovie!

Last Meal wasn't a "death row" scenario, more of the 12/21 end of the world scenario....so in that case....geeme should post a granola bar and an energy drink!

Woot!

dead president's Big Wave

So how much is breast milk going for on the open market anyway? I have a whole freezer full of it right now. :lol:
i get it all day for 15 a gallon. hell ill get you a thumb if you want one,dont ask from where just know ill get it for ya,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back