DEFCON-versations is BACK! Listen to 7/14/15's show!

I agree. I liked the Point/Counterpoint part regarding the puke vids. Next week should be interesting, as we reach across the Atlantic and get a group of guys on from the Clifton Chilli Club in England. These guys are a riot!

Looks like the UK is comin' to the US on Tuesday! These guys, from the Clifton Chilli Club, who made the pilgrimage to the 2ns Annual NYC Hot Sauce Expo, will be IN DA HOUSE with my show, Defcon-Versations. It'll be very cool getting a perspective from "across the pond". We'll be discussing what big over ther in hot/spicy, their play on what they like here, and of course a modicum of humor. Stay tuned, link to come!

http://youtu.be/mKT0IJKJXik

Our next guest for the DEFCON-versations show this Tuesday will be Scott Owens, of Scotty O'Hotty Sauces. I met this dude a year or two ago, and he's a great guy. The fact he loves beer, and puts it into all of his products makes him that much better. So tune in this Tuesday, July 7th, 7pm (EST), as we discuss the hot sauce industry, and Scotts products. www.scottyohotty.com.

Ok, next week there will be no show, as the host will be out of state, but we will return on 7/22 with Johnny McLauglin from Heartbreaking Dawns. Talked to Johnny yesterday at the farmers market I was doing, and he's looking forward to it.

What a great show! Scott and I had a ball last night. He quickly realized how quick 1/2 hour goes when you're having fun. I definitely see a part 2 with him. Next week, we will not be broadcasting, as the host will be out of town, but will return July 22nd with Johnny McLaughlin from Heartbreaking Dawns. It proves to be a very cool show. Stay tuned....

TONIGHT! After a week off, our radio show DEFCON-verations returns! Our guest tonight is Johnny McLaughlin of Heartbreaking Dawns! Many of you guys enjoy his products, and we'll get to hear a little of what's going on behind the scenes with Johnny. We'll be discussing his products, as well as how he got into this awesome industry, and what his plans are for the future. It should be a great show. Tonight, 7/22, at 7pm EST on the Grilliant Ideas network. I'll post the link later today when I get it.

Awesome show! If you want to know about Johnny McLaughlin, we went over a TON of stuff. Hell we went over the regular time alottment. Give it a listen at the above link!

Absolutely dude! Last night's episode really got an inside look into Heartbreaking Dawns. Honestly, I'm surprised nobody else around here is saying anything. We are definitely getting the listens, and with the amount of 'looks' on this thread, I'd imagine some around here are just being silent. What I'm very surprised at is the LACK of people on The Hot Pepper that want to be on the show. It doesn't hurt MY feelings, Hell, I have 9 years of business cards for companies, and to date, nobody has said no that I've asked to be on the show. With all these makers that supposedly hang here, FREE advertising is FREE advertising. Scott, you were one of the smart ones, I guess, and hopefully the exposure got you some sales, that's what it's supposed to do, THAT is what the show is about. I LOVE doing the show, and from our rankings, I'm not alone.

Back