DEFCON-versations is BACK! Listen to 7/14/15's show!

i called in thought i was going to get to talk to yall.  i guess thats just how you listen is call the number and it comes over your phone.

anyways it was a good show :dance:

What's up Sic? Hey, the host saw you pop up, but didn't know if I was taking calls during the show. We'll probably open it up for a few calls, but the 30 minutes go so fast, it's really a crunch for time to start with. 

If you want to listen to the show, click on the link I put up every weekend, or go to our website, defconsauces.com, and scroll down on the home page, ALL of the past show links are there.

DEFCON Creator said:
What's up Sic? Hey, the host saw you pop up, but didn't know if I was taking calls during the show. We'll probably open it up for a few calls, but the 30 minutes go so fast, it's really a crunch for time to start with. 

If you want to listen to the show, click on the link I put up every weekend, or go to our website, defconsauces.com, and scroll down on the home page, ALL of the past show links are there.
i understand about the time crunch.  

i did listen to the show live. it came threw my phone. at first i thought i was on live with yall. i was saying hello,hello :rofl:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I think Sic should be your next guest. Turn up the crazy just a little.
;)

:dance:

:woohoo:
it would be a boring read.  blah blah :drunk: seeds blah dirt bkah blah plants. where the hell did my beer go?  blah blah :rofl:  :rofl:

DEFCON Creator said:
...or go to our website, defconsauces.com, and scroll down on the home page, ALL of the past show links are there.

You should put a live link to your website in your signature line here on THP, creator, sir.

Sco De, I announce all the links beforehand here before they go live (at least as best I can, if not, you can always friend me on Facebook, unless you have already). If you go to the Defcon site, and scroll down a little, you'll see ALL the shows we've done (Salsalady's episode will be up shortly).

I see votes for Sic, I like it. It could work (Hell, I still wear the shirt he gave me when he came to Bowers his 1st year!). Sic, shoot me an email (john@defconsauces.com), I'm never hard to find. We are pretty firmed up for the next couple weeks, but hey, sh*t happens.

Defcon, I think Scovie was saying to put a link to your website in your tagline here on THP...(where it has all the awards listed....) 
Not specifically for the show, but for your Defcon website.

Scovie, John thought you were talking about the link to the SHOW.....

Aight...I think we have it all straightened out. 

Oh...and Creator...Next time I'll bring The Corrector for the producer!  :lol:

It says the triple.www/etc...but there isn't a direct link that folks can click on.    The "TexasCreekProducts" in my sig line links to the website.

I forget how to link it, but there is a way to put in a direct link to your website for people to click on.

I click on website links in the signature line all the time just to check it out. I won't type in the website just to have a look. If it's a live link, why not?

Sorry for a little off topic...

Which reminds me, sir, Defcon, I couldn't find a link on your defconsauces.com website where I could buy your sauces. There was no obvious "BUY SAUCES HERE" link, so I clicked on all the links. (Also sent an email).

salsalady said:
It says the triple.www/etc...but there isn't a direct link that folks can click on.    The "TexasCreekProducts" in my sig line links to the website.

I forget how to link it, but there is a way to put in a direct link to your website for people to click on.

Copy and paste the link in to your 'Signature' box in your 'Edit' 'Profile' page.

Just like linking in a regular post where you type the words, then click on the LINK icon and paste the WWWaddy?

See, Scovie, I knew there was a reason we keep you around here!  :lol:

I will edit all this crap out, it is WAAAAY off topic.

Click "My Profile at the very top right of this window.
In the upper right is a black button that says "Edit my Profile"

Then on the left you will see a list, one item says "Signature"

It looks like this:

View attachment 13376

It's in the Place An Order tab, then "CLICK HERE TO GO SHOPPING".  I've seen several sites have this type of external shopping link.

Next up, Daniel Brunina from Lincoln Creek Smokehouse. This guy actually sets up next to me at the Chester, NJ Farmers Market on Sundays (I'll be seeing him in about 2 hours). This guy rolls in every week with his Lang Model 84 smoker each week, and the people immediately line up to purchase his wares. This guy is good! Join us on Tuesday, August 14 at 7pm for the next episode of DEFCON-versations. Link to follow.....

Back