• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dhfreaks SHU quest

Hello~ this is my 4th season attempt to grow peppers. 13 I had an ok year but learned allot also. My best plant last season was a bhut jolikia red. It produced around 50 pods in a five gallon bucket. This year i have over 25 plants total from mild to wild.
I wanna post pictures.... Do i have to pay?
Ive planted some of my peppers in large 10-15 gallon pots. Im hoping to have hundreds of pods on some of my plants. Im gonna overwinter tge best this year. I overwintered an an orange hab from 12'-13' but it didnt preform that well. I think it put out 4 pods total ?!
I was planning on having a bunch of overs from last season including my top performing bhut but i brike my foot ladt september which made it impossible to do the basement stairs :( oh well i got every last pod in the dining room window :)

I ordered another small box of peppers to tie me over untill my harvests start coming in. I got a beautiful mixed box coming from "Texashotpeppers" it should arrive today I'll post pics later when it does

We had wind storm the other day that dropped a pretty large branch on my PMD. It smashed off most of the tall branches :(

Dhfreak82 said:
We had wind storm the other day that dropped a pretty large branch on my PMD. It smashed off most of the tall branches :(
Sucks to hear that, awesome pod pics, though. Cant wait to see some ripe ones...

btw, That super chilli looks badass...

Back