• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Does a potato nullify the right of classification as a chili? / What do you feel is acceptable in a

SmokenFire said:
4f66fd2bb51b1e978af68078b60f7abc.jpg
Hahaha hahaha dam almost missed that one smoke!!! :) ERMAHGERD !!!

hogleg said:
Pure Gold!! I tell ya. Certain threads like this one and the cooking timer one need to be stickied or get their whole own section for that matter. We could call it THP legends or something. Has anyone here read the cooking timer thread? 

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27551-kitchen-timer/?hl=+cooking%20+timer
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha was watching you work yer way thru laughing with ya the whole way brother!! :)

hogleg said:
Pure Gold!! I tell ya. Certain threads like this one and the cooking timer one need to be stickied or get their whole own section for that matter. We could call it THP legends or something. Has anyone here read the cooking timer thread? 

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27551-kitchen-timer/?hl=+cooking%20+timer
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha holy crap I've been on the floor crying laughing that's freaking hysterical!!!!!!! Wow nothing better to make your day!! I feel sorry for people who don't know about THP.

I really love this crazy place!! Hahaha hahaha great tip hogleg that was insane!! That needs to be reposted!!

The Hot Pepper said:
I just saw this being delivered.

Potatoes
Tomatoes
Chilies
Spices

Someone is making chili!

attachicon.gif
potato_delivery.jpg
Bbbwwwaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaa you seriously need help Boss!! Hahaha hahaha
Heckle said:
the timer thread was awesome just to learn that scovie mostly eats tater tots, fish sticks, and crinkle cut fries

and i know oldsalty just read that and said "two out of three aint bad"
Hahaha hahaha hahaha nope tots are taters to!! Hahaha
Justosmo said:
Oh man. What have I started. Haha. I have a few pages to catch up on!
Hey you started all this I think a ban is in effect for you!!! TROUBLE MAKER!! :)haha haha haha

FreeportBum said:
If you were a potato what kind of potato would you be.... 
I was really inebriated one evening and explained to my dude why I'd rather be a potato chip over a baked potato.....

While I was hugging a bag of potato chips... 

he said I fell asleep with hugging the unopened bag, I said no pics didn't happen. 

Heckle said:

I cant be the only one who wants to know why?
From what I recall/have been told, I explained that if I was a potato chip I'd die quickly, just sliced up and fried and eaten... but if I were a baked potato I'd have to be roasted slowly, then cut open and forked for the entirety of a meal.

I guess maybe a potato in chili would be even worse because I'd be cut up, and then boiled/drowned in a sauce with chile peppers, burning my open wounds.... 

Rawkstah said:
 I guess maybe a potato in chili would be even worse because I'd be cut up, and then boiled/drowned in a sauce with chile peppers, burning my open wounds.... 

Hey oldsalty, look, someone on your side. :rofl:

Back