misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

wheebz said:
JayT is one of like 4 people that gets to taste every beer that I brew, with exception to the new Heather scotch ale because I made it at my house and ill bring it in to him tomorrow

And I have had approx. 40 people tell me that my beer that I brew is so much better than most micros that I should open my own brewery

He lies. Tomorrow has come and gone and no Heather beer for moi. :cry:

Oh I hope NJA doesn't read that.

Gotta get to boozing. Leffe and a margarita right now. I have to get my tolerance up before I arrive in the Big Dry Ditch tomorrow. :party:

100_0361.jpg

Damn bottle is empty now. Good thing I have more.

I thought Sublimely Self Righteous was hands down the worst beer I have ever tasted from a craft brewery, especially Stone, which I hold in high regards

Ruination and Oaked Arrogant are my favorites from them, and I hate hoppy ales, yet ruination just has that magic goodness to it

Really? I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I thought it had a real nice balance to it. Maybe you got a bad bottle? or.... just difffernt stokes I guess?

I like beer. Had a Founder's IPA today actually two. Stone IPA too. Then tonight a rather strong margarita. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm havin' a Stone's day- the og Pale Ale, a couple Ruination IPA's, and finishing up w/ one Cali-Belgique IPA... translation- wallet drainer/hammered

Gotta try that Sublimely soon. $7.99 a tallboy here, and I'm still cheapassin' I guess...

This has been a mistake. I am now out of rum and switching to Guinness. I got this wild idea to use the leftover flank steak that I had left to make beef bbq. As in, chopped up fine with bbq sauce. that all would have been fine, but then I got this idea to go into my freezer and take out a giant bhut. I chopped it up and threw it in there with the beef,bbq sauce, and some apple cider vinegar. I simmered it all for about an hour or so until it thickened up nicely. I made it through one sandwich. (about a third of it) Whew! I better get my tolerance back up for pods soon. Damn alcohol makes you do dumb things.

Back