• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Fade's Grow Log 2010

Well its been a long time since I last posted on the forum due to being very busy.
I hope all is well with everyone, and that you had a very happy new year!
Here are some pics of what I'm currently growing.

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

My Yellow Scotch Bonnets that are planted in ground are loaded and continue to be heavy producers.

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

Some Chocolate Habs

Brother, those look awesome. I have to try that with canadian maple syrup. i know sugar knocks down the heat a bit but god its sure looks damn tasty!!!!

Great jungle, harvests and candy. Not much can save you if you get that candy stuck in your teeth. I know from a big batch of candied Bhuts. What are you gonna do with all those pods?

Thanks Kevin and Patrick

The Jonah's have had a unique rippening process i havent seen with the other peppers I have.
They start out kinda dark green then they turn to a dark maroon almost dark purple then go bright dark red.
And they are ridiculously HOT! Trying to figure out a way to use them considering their potency.

Looks like you're doing well Fade, nice jungle. I grew the Jonahs last season but they ripened much different to the way you describe. They started off a light green colour, turned yellow, then to a peachy colour and finally to a dark red. I too found them to be EXTREME!!!, hotter than anything else I grew, including the TS. The TS, however, is the only one that makes my piss burn every single time I cook with them, even when I use Neil's Skobiyan sauce. Bizarre.

Back