Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods - ***OFFER CLOSED***

Mr Jack
Dave here in Ga. I would also like a pound..If you don't mind ..Thank You..

got it mopeppa...thank you...

No thank you sir...

AJ is one responding fool haha.. good stuff, you got everyone buzzing im excited fo sho!

gotta be...I hope everyone enjoys them...

I took one down to the White Elephant yesterday and was going to cut it in small pieces for some people to try...

long story short...a hispanic guy sitting at the bar perked his up his ears and his eyes started gleaming when he saw the pepper...he said, and I quote "May I have the honors"...I said what, eat the whole pepper?...he said, I will eat a large bite...well, he took the top 3/4 of the pepper, cut it in half, put it on his hotdog and ate it in two bites...he handled it like a man but 30 minutes later during our first set, I saw him sitting at the bar still licking the air...he was one hurting puppy...he came up to me and said "I don't want to ever see one of those peppers again!"...he didn't go into it blind...I told him exactly what he was getting himself into but I don't think he believed me...needless to say, he will believe me in the future...

got it mopeppa...thank you...

gotta be...I hope everyone enjoys them...

I took one down to the White Elephant yesterday and was going to cut it in small pieces for some people to try...

long story short...a hispanic guy sitting at the bar perked his up his ears and his eyes started gleaming when he saw the pepper...he said, and I quote "May I have the honors"...I said what, eat the whole pepper?...he said, I will eat a large bite...well, he took the top 3/4 of the pepper, cut it in half, put it on his hotdog and ate it in two bites...he handled it like a man but 30 minutes later during our first set, I saw him sitting at the bar still licking the air...he was one hurting puppy...he came up to me and said "I don't want to ever see one of those peppers again!"...he didn't go into it blind...I told him exactly what he was getting himself into but I don't think he believed me...needless to say, he will believe me in the future...

Sometimes you just gotta give it to em haha.. good stuff looking forward

...I told him exactly what he was getting himself into but I don't think he believed me...needless to say, he will believe me in the future...

I had a similar experience. I brought some dried Red 7 Pods into work for a friend. Like you, I warned him. He apparently thought it would be a good idea to chew up a piece on his break. He had to leave work to buy milk and bread. He almost went home for the day.
I think it is one of those things where until you experience it you cannot actually imagine how hot it can be.

I know I am going to end up with more pods than I know what to do with (A good problem to have ..LOL) but I will take a pound. I want to make sure I do my part to make sure Alabama Jack’s Exotic Superhots is a success and around for a long time.

Good story AJ, some people will never learn :lol: :dance:

you know, when I warn someone and even tell them I won't eat more than a small slice of one and they still want to eat it...yes sir-ree bob, they can have it...

I'll take a pound. Awesome AJ!

got it musky...thanks...

I had a similar experience. I brought some dried Red 7 Pods into work for a friend. Like you, I warned him. He apparently thought it would be a good idea to chew up a piece on his break. He had to leave work to buy milk and bread. He almost went home for the day.
I think it is one of those things where until you experience it you cannot actually imagine how hot it can be.

probably Josh...if the hottest they have ever had is an orange hab, they just don't know what they are asking for...

I know I am going to end up with more pods than I know what to do with (A good problem to have ..LOL) but I will take a pound. I want to make sure I do my part to make sure AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots is a success and around for a long time.

got it...thanks Beaglestorm...I like your attitude :)

---------------------

I was thinking...

***NOTE: these pods are all shapes and sizes and although they are definitely Trinidad Scorpion pods, they are not really for seedstock...I hope everyone understands that***

If you have ordered these pods to be used as seedstock, I would not use them. I will take your name off the list if you want...these are eating/sauce making pods...

Seedstock seeds will be available later...I only have my personal seedstock at this time

The first flush of ripe Trinidad Scorpion Peppers will be harvested in about 3-4 weeks...

I am taking orders for the pods at this time to assure you a fresh product...I am expecting around 500-700 lbs on this first harvest so quantities could be limited...orders will be on a first come first serve basis...sauce makers welcome...

no quantities under one pound will be accepted at this time...

offering for US only at this time....

pricing is as follows...you pay shipping and use paypal at the time of shipping...

1-5 lbs...................$30/lb

5+ lbs..................$25/lb

I take 2 pounds if you still have them...let me know total and I'll send to Paypal
Thanks

Please put me down for one pound sir.

got it down...thank you...

when do you think they will be ready to ship out by?

I am planning on harvesting sometime between the 18th and 23rd depending on the ripeness of the pods...I will start shipping them as soon as I get back to Fort Worth...probably NLT 26-28 July....

I take 2 pounds if you still have them...let me know total and I'll send to Paypal

got it best Mike...I won't be collecting payment until the pods are ready to ship...

Back