Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods - ***OFFER CLOSED***

I would take 1 lb.

where can I find best directions for drying to make chili powder?
or best recipes to cook with these?

maybe ill just make hotsauce???

are these whole pods? fresh? sorry catching up on the thread....

LOL..

cant wait.. this will be hot stuff.... to eat..

I would take 1 lb.

where can I find best directions for drying to make chili powder?
or best recipes to cook with these?

maybe ill just make hotsauce???

are these whole pods? fresh? sorry catching up on the thread....

LOL..

cant wait.. this will be hot stuff.... to eat..

got it Jester...thank you...

chili powder is easy...dehydrate (using a dehydrator) and grind to the consistency you want...

use the pods in any other recipe that calls for heat...just be careful or it could get too hot to eat...

sauce is a good idea too...

Hi, can I buy a pound of chili from you?

if you mean Trinidad Scorpion pods by chili...you definitely can...

got your name on the list...

Thanks+

Hi AJ, I'll take 2 pounds if they're still available. Thanks!

Watched the video - MAN, that's insane - easily beats where I pick my peppers!

Hi AJ, I'll take 2 pounds if they're still available. Thanks!

Watched the video - MAN, that's insane - easily beats where I pick my peppers!

cool Dave...got you down man...

and good news for all the other folks too...first harvest is going to be this coming week...probably Wednesday or Thursday (July 13 or 14)...

Aj can you please put me down for an additional pound? So 2 total? I am going to bring some people to their knees with these babies!

Aj can you please put me down for an additional pound? So 2 total? I am going to bring some people to their knees with these babies!

they will do that lnf...got it...thanks

First harvest of Trinidad Scorpions will occur Monday, 11 July 2011...I am very excited....

I am simply amazed at my cousins expertise/operation...these plants were put in the ground 24 March 2011...so that means 15 weeks 4 days (109 days) from plantout to first harvest...simply amazing....

Are you messaging when you have enough to fulfill orders?

I just don't want to miss when you post that there available for payment/shipping time..

thanks..

Billing/shipping will begin a few days after harvest...

Mr Jack
I am kinda of stupid ...Everything has to be spelled out to me..How much is shipping for a # I have ordered..How much do I need to put in your account ..Sorry again...

Mr Jack
I am kinda of stupid ...Everything has to be spelled out to me..How much is shipping for a # I have ordered..How much do I need to put in your account ..Sorry again...

not stupid...and no problem...

all I need from you is your email address...I will send an invoice through Paypal...total will be somewhere around $40.50...

don't do anything until you receive an email notice...

I thought I included you on a PM...if you didn't get it, PM me your email address and your shipping address...

I will take 1 pound please sir! And just a quick question for my own knowledge, what makes one pepper good for seedstock and another not suitable?
Thanks

Back