Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods - ***OFFER CLOSED***

Got mine today, a couple were over-ripe and smelled/ were watery, but that can be expected from mailing peppers.

Other then that, these are some nasty looking peppers.. (nasty as hot I mean)

These things just look hot!

Ill post pics up when I get home.

Threw them in the crisper in the work fridge... I'm just hoping someone thinks there free and pops one in there mouth!

I cant wait... LOL.

^Same here^ 11 were mush, but with this heat they would have had to be picked a day or two early to prevent that. Evil looking pods :hell:
The good ones are gonna provide a lot of heat.
100_1054.jpg

I got a few larger ones also... might separate them and see if the heat/taste is any different.. might be a cross pollinated seed from last season... had more a bhut look but still wide like a scorpion...

I got tons of perfectly shaped scorpions though... should taste pretty good.

Got them. :dance: I expected that the heat would create some issues so I wasn't surprised to see a few bad ones. I tried my first trinidad scorpion today. My mouth is still numb. Solid instant heat. Me and my brother-in-law were dancing like monkeys in the kitchen trying to calm the heat. What a rush!

Thank you A.J.!

Ben

I was kinda wondering the same thing, lol. Maybe it's some old world shakespearean english slang. We should decipher it and all start typing like this. :dance:

Picked mine up today, only 4 were bad. I had one in some sauteed squash and zucchini at lunch, :mouthonfire: I had to get a milk shake on the way back to the office.

Scorpion Vodka tonight :hell:

Thanks AJ

Got mine today also. I'm alittle dissappointed 24 pods were demolished.
About the same over here considering the weather. about 19.7 ounces of perfect pods and 10-11oz of mushed or rotten pods.

Can't control the weather, hopefully in the future we'll see a cooler climate during chili transit. :violin:

Thanks again,

Peter

folks...I am extremely sorry for the shape the pods were in upon arrival...let me assure you they were firm when they were mailed...

summer heat is killing me...

I will gladly refund your money if you promise to destroy the pods...

if you want me to refund the money, please email me at ronnie.walley@gmail.com and include your paypal address I billed you...

I want anything but dis-satisfied customers and will do whatever it takes to make it right with you...

Again, please accept my apologies...I hate putting a subpar product out there...

NOTE: No more orders being taken at this time until I figure out how to deal with shipping and the heat...

Content here too. Just a suggestion. Pick a day or two early. A little not quite red will redden in transit. I have doe this when sending peppers to family in California and they ripen during the 3 day transit

Happy and pleased here...you can't control the weather ;)

As Brian said, shipping a bit before being fully rip might help out.

ripe for the locals and almost ripe for shipping. 2 hours of numb lips at work last night :dance: :dance: Thanks for making these available AJ :clap:

Damn my pound is great!Thank you --for a say 3 dozen every once and a while 1 not right but still HOT.Can`t complain but be happy here. Rich

Back