• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

gas prices

out of curiousity, what's everyone else paying for gas nowadays ?

1 gallon = 3.785 liters

here its around $3.87 - $3.95 a gallon (right now & just 87 octane)

$4.09 a gallon here. It was a little more last week. I don't travel as far very frequently due to it. Kind of sucks when your grocery bills, and everything else goes up due to it as well. Just one more reason to become self sufficient down the road. I just need the land for that;):)

chilehunter said:
I hear ya!
what sucks is everything is going up BUT wages to compensate for oil prices.

What makes it even worse is not only are the oil prices going up but inflation is hitting it at the same time. Man.........talk about getting shafted:shocked:.........Then again that's what happens when a private bank is allowed to issue gov't currency without anything to actually back it. Oddly the ONLY thing that somewhat backs the dollar is petroeum, but that obviously isn't doing so hot now either is it...lol!!

Around $1.49 litre here

thats $5.63 gal

with the conversion 1 au$ = us$0.94

comes to $5.29 gal

...& thats 2cents a litre off for 10% ethanol

I don't drive, but last time I was in car they refilled at $4.04/gal. Was couple days ago.

Glad I opt out of society..it's just crappy. ;)

QuadShotz said:
I don't drive, but last time I was in car they refilled at $4.04/gal. Was couple days ago.

Glad I opt out of society..it's just crappy. ;)

......I feel the same way sometimes:lol::lol:

£1.25 a litre (unleaded) in wales/North and £1.13 a litre in the midlands..just crazy crazy prices..and on mere speculation :shocked:

We've got regular unleaded at anywhere from $3.97 to $4.12 here....so i've been riding my mountain bike a hell of a lot more.

Sickmont said:
We've got regular unleaded at anywhere from $3.97 to $4.12 here....so i've been riding my mountain bike a hell of a lot more.

And because you've got a flask holder on yours you can go on really LONG rides ;)

3.92 in Fort Worth

Diesel £1.30 a litre thats $2.60 a litre, 2008 and we can't make produce different fuel...water would be nice :)

Wish i was paying $1.50 a litre (75p) its nearly double in the UK

Back