• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning all,

Its cool and raining off and on here, that's pretty much the weekend forecast!! Off to get a few things done and then I need to pickup my grandson.....enjoy your day everyone ;)

Another gray and rainy day here but it suits my mood. Later this morning we will be heading to town where there will be a benefit yard sale for a family that lost everything in the fires. Apparently the family made 600+ tamales that they will be selling. I am hoping to come home with a couple dozen! We should probably get there early! After that, it will be college football time.

Have a great day everyone!

RANDOM OBSERVATION:  Putting a whole lot of CaJohn's El Chupacabra on your dinner does a very good job of waking your ass up the following morning.

Morning everyone,

Its cool and frosty here, they say we could have flurries for Halloween!!

Last week was really busy and today I was supposed to be home, but Brad just texted me and I have some deliveries to do, or about 2 1/2 hours worth if driving, down to Toronto tomorrow.

Off to get some gas and head out.....so enjoy your day everyone

Man this seasonal change is making me grumpy recently getting up this early.  At least DST starts next weekend.

Good morning everyone!

Gott Damm time change.

Now I am up at 4.

Still.

It's been 3 weeks now...

Can someone explain the point of "changing time"???

Good morning. :yaaaaawwwnnn:

Back