• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Growing Jolokias and Habaneros in the Philippines

a siling labuyo plant that gets absolutely no attention from me. it's already 4 feet tall. sheesh. talk about getting huge.

aec02013.jpg

sadly the birds always get to the peppers right before they ripen.

well it's only fitting since a bird to a crap at the spot where the plant is now and there grew a pepper plant.

wow, that plant is huge, wish my plants would grow to that size

lol and the birds eat it all. i don't get to have none. it's just one of those varieties that will grow just about anywhere without any care at all. just so happened that it got to a part of the house that it liked. would have wanted to grow stuff there but that's where all the birds hangout and i don't want MY peppers get eaten. they can have all the peppers on that plant for all i care. just none of mine. =D

Hi Franz,
I am so sorry for that bad typhoon :(
I hope the girls have borne the stress.
I'm glad that wild Cumari is in good health. :clap:
Take care of your seedlings because from what I saw, they are being attacked by mites, Spray a bit of copper sulphate on the leaves ;)
Success. :cool:

hey brito, long time no see.

thanks for the tips. i hope the cumari keeps growing.

my first chinense getting it's first pod. i'm so happy! lol. now i just have to think about how to keep it on the plant so it doesn't get aborted.

2dbfaabb.jpg

It'll happen,I look back on my grow log and when it was spring here, I thought mine were way behind..but come Fall, I was overwhelmed! :)

[quoteIt'll happen,I look back on my grow log and when it was spring here, I thought mine were way behind..but come Fall, I was overwhelmed! :) [/quote]

thanks dude. if and when it does happen, i'll be the happiest guy alive. lol.

Back