• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

HELP!!! I don't know what to grow!!!

imaguitargod said:
Dude, you are supposed to swallow your spit like you do normally. It's not like tobacco chew where you don't swallow.

I heard you're not supposed to swallow it until the end. I did swallow it after the time it said. I'll link you to where I got the instructions once I get home.

Txclosetgrower said:
I heard you're not supposed to swallow it until the end. I did swallow it after the time it said. I'll link you to where I got the instructions once I get home.
Ya, you don't swallow the chunk until after 15 minutes, but you do swallow your saliva.

imaguitargod said:
DING DING DING!!! And Pam hits the home run! I've heard of this one but completely forgot about it! Thanks!

You may thank the failure of my Corno Di Toros to germinate. I was scouting out other seed sources, and you know, you gotta browse a little bit.

And so what if I found a few more interesting sounding peppers that I might - or might not!- grow. So what if I did.

imaguitargod said:
DING DING DING!!! And Pam hits the home run! I've heard of this one but completely forgot about it! Thanks!

I was checking that plant out a little while back but if I recall it is prickly. I don't like the idea of that.

imaguitargod said:
Hmmm...now there's an idea!

I've grown Anise and I can't tell you how much Wormwood I have dried )used to distill Absynthe) ;)

I'm thinking of growing Wormwood this year. I have a very very very old recipe for "The Green Fairy" LOL :drunk: That I am thinking about....

Dyce51 said:
I'm thinking of growing Wormwood this year. I have a very very very old recipe for "The Green Fairy" LOL :drunk: That I am thinking about....

I'd be too scared to mess with that, but it's legal now. Have you tried LUCID? go grab a bottle at your local store. Dont listen to the people who think you need more than 10mg of thujone. True absinthe has less than that anyway :)

let me know if you need seeds I got a bunch from ReimeR, they're tiny it looks like yeast or somthing

FiveSix said:
I'd be too scared to mess with that, but it's legal now. Have you tried LUCID? go grab a bottle at your local store. Dont listen to the people who think you need more than 10mg of thujone. True absinthe has less than that anyway :)

let me know if you need seeds I got a bunch from ReimeR, they're tiny it looks like yeast or somthing

No I haven't tried Lucid yet....will have to give it a shot...I know here in the US legal Absinthe must contain less than 10ppm of thujone. which really isn't much considering there are some brands (in other countries) that have 100mg of thujone

FiveSix said:
Let me scold you before everyone else does....NEVER BUY FROM REIMERS!

There, you are no scolded and can be released back into the wild of our forum.

imaguitargod said:
Let me scold you before everyone else does....NEVER BUY FROM REIMERS!

There, you are no scolded and can be released back into the wild of our forum.

yeah, i know they suck, but they had wormwood and anise. Their germination rates stink and so does their service. I just needed a quick fix lol.

For those that have grown the ground cherry before, how does it grow? Do I need to strap it to a tellis/fence like I do with the tomatoes, or does it hold it's own?

GuitarGod:
What kind of pumpkins are you growing? I just planted some Giant Atlantics and had my first one germinate yesterday! woohoo!!

origamiRN said:
GuitarGod:
What kind of pumpkins are you growing? I just planted some Giant Atlantics and had my first one germinate yesterday! woohoo!!

Yep, I'm going to be growing the same ones. Have to order the seeds in a week or two.

Back