Hi from Washington state

@SL - We already have individual internet with our phones. So believe me last night we were both on here at the same time. Lol! Can't wait to get a little more involved in his world. :)

@SD- can't wait to meet you and your betterhalf! Next year should be more fun since I wont be pregnant anymore and we'll leave the kids at home. That way I can eat hot stuff easier :)

Aaron's a trip. Been together 10yrs and he still surprises me.

Hey Betterhalf. Aaron just left my house. We shared some superhots, and sauces, and powders (and some suffering too)! I think he will have a few stories for you. Ask him how the Brain Strain was.
icon_lol.gif

That's what it's all about right there!

20 years here and I still surprise Christi all the time too HAHAHA!!!!

Is it "surprise" or...."I can't believe you just did that!" :lol:

(just kidding, bro!)

Chileaddict's heating up the neighborhood again! love it.

I'll have an actual review when I can sit down :).I will say though that my stomach is still killing me. I ended kneeling in front of rich's toilet for about 5 minutes while I hurled and sweated profusely. It wasn't pretty at all. I think this thing did more internal damage the scorpion I took. :(
Aaron

And yet, you'll do it again next time, won't you, Aaron? :D

Have we totally hijacked BetterHalf's welcome thread? :lol:

So I don't think he's to sure about the brain strain but yes I am positive he'll do it again. SMH! This torture doesn't seem normal to me. I would rather eat too much cheesecake or ice cream and have that be why my stomach hurts. btw he says his stomach hurts again ......

Hijack away!!!!.... its very entertaining :)

His STOMACH hurts now.....any guesses on what'll hurt tomorrow? You could be the UltimateWife and put the roll of TP in the freezer right now.
;)

quick ?, BetterHalf, what is "SMH"?

Ahhh! SMH, got it.

I can usually "free association" think and figure them out. Brain's working a little slow today, figured it was faster to just ask. There's probably an acronym/texting dictionary out there somewhere. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for me to find it and print it out. My son thinks I'm technologically challenged because I don't know all the abbreviations and things like <3.

What a fun thread!

CJ got to her limit last night with a Tscorp from Sethsquatch. Her eyes were watering, sweat, alot of that inhaling, kind of like... well... never mind... anyway, it was too funny, I told her not to take that big of a piece, but like me..... she was jarred!

I can't wait to see your Spatzle!

Please forgive me Betterhalf. I swear it was all fun and games! I did not know he did what he did in the bathroom, otherwise I wouldn't have made my last comment.
icon_redface.gif
I just saw him writhing in the grass and saying something about endorphin rush. It's what we do.
wall.gif

Back