Hi from Washington state

81A (LOL) Do you have a hole-y colander? If you do, push the dough thru the colander holes right into the boiling water.... It's how my Oma did it... no lie.

edit: You mix that S#@T brother!

edit 2: a cheese grater would work also.

To late, in the oven now. Thanks though I'll be posting pictures tonight or tomorrow.
Aaron

81A is fine. JA is fine to. Its what my wife calls me :)

Welcome B1/2! Don't you worry about heat tolerance...it comes with the forum! You'll find your way, no doubt about it! oh sure, it starts innocent enough....but THEN..! :) Mostly tho, it's more about chit-chattin' with a great bunch of folks. I'm constantly amazed at how awesome these people are! I've laughed so hard here!!!!! :) I, personally, just like to play with my food...and they let me do that here! So have fun, laugh hard, and enjoy every day! And don't forget to tell us aaaaaallll about it! :) Ta for now!!!!

SL - Scovie lied - I did dance it out...until it took my knees out! And my breath! I swear, he hates me! I SMH each & every day with that guy!!!!!!!! as you all know.....;)

Well what a night last night. I just finished cleaning the aftermath of Habaneroheat81's first throwdown. In the process my nose and throat burn. I am pretty sure I didn't eat anything this morning and my lips are spicy...... and I have a runny nose now. All the while he's curled up in a ball on the couch cuz he drank too much. SMDH! Poor baby! NOT!!!!!!! :)
SMDH- Shaking my damn head.....

I agree, BetterHalf. "Poor Baby....NOT!"

HH81 + Scovie= trouble! :lol:

Couldn't agree more SL HH81 + Scovie= craziness
I totally see a bromance between them :D

Now hoping that since I have been a good sport this weekend maybe he will get up enough energy to take me away from the house for a little while. Not gonna hold my breath (he's pretty hungover)

Damn, how did I miss this thread. Welcome BH. You are a great wife to clean up for him after a throwdown. Never happens that way at my house!

Damn, how did I miss this thread. Welcome BH. You are a great wife to clean up for him after a throwdown. Never happens that way at my house!

Quite giving her ideas! :D

I would have last night but the beer was flowing faster than normal. It started with the two in pictures for the TD (what was I going to do plastic wrap it?) :)
Aaron

I don't know who would do such a thing... Well, I am pretty sure not you. Or Scovie, or me, etc. etc. etc.

They need to can mini beers for individuals that only want half a beer. But then again only one person would buy them. Unless you want to show off to Chile head friends how many minis you can take down.
Aaron

Well what a night last night. I just finished cleaning the aftermath of Habaneroheat81's first throwdown. In the process my nose and throat burn. I am pretty sure I didn't eat anything this morning and my lips are spicy...... and I have a runny nose now. All the while he's curled up in a ball on the couch cuz he drank too much. SMDH! Poor baby! NOT!!!!!!! :)
SMDH- Shaking my damn head.....

Hey Betterhalf. Can HH81 come over to my house and play? I found a pod in the greenhouse with 81's name all over it.

Screenshot2011-10-09at11050PM.png

poor Geeme doesn't even know we are picking on her.

Geeme should know better than to post something like that knowing some of the people that are on THP. (SD, boss, you......) she doesn't know me well enough but I think she's getting a clue.

Hey Betterhalf. Can HH81 come over to my house and play? I found a pod in the greenhouse with 81's name all over it.

Screenshot2011-10-09at11050PM.png

That picture looks wicked awesome! :cool: :hell:

Chileaddict- that's up to him. He can make his own choices..... yet yesterday I am not sure he made the best ones by eating far too much hot stuff and drinking as much as he did. So he's still not feeling "normal" yet.... I didn't know there was a normal for people that burn their insides for a hobby....

That pepper look amazing though. :)

Back