• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hogleg gets Twispted

OK OK i'm up i'm up. I gotta smoke before we smoke. Cause we gonna smoke two butts, before we smoke two butts. Here's some shots of Dr. Deville working his magic on some handsome butts.

104_7764.JPG

104_7765.JPG

104_7774.JPG

104_7778.JPG

104_7760.JPG

104_7783.JPG

104_7784.JPG

Check out my gift from my Hogleg bro...

LDHS hoodie.

BOOM.

A'ight, now that the smoker is rollin and tumblin', we need some breakfast.

I'm thinkin' breakky tacos with loads of SL's fresh salsa she dropped off yesterday. (Thank's chica!!!)

Scoville DeVille said:
Check out my gift from my Hogleg bro...

LDHS hoodie.

BOOM.

Had I known he was headed up before SL told me a couple days ago I would have sent one up with him for ya! 
:doh:

Wait - he brought it for you?!?!? 

Right on! 
:woohoo: 

sicman said:
Nice,those butts are goin to be great.

X2! 

DAMM YOU SALSA LADY!!!!! YOU LIT US UP!!!!! (but we liked it).

She brought us 4 tubs of her Fresh Salsa yesterday and one of them said "Special Edition".

HOHOHOHOOOOOyyyeeeaaahhh it was "special" alright.

Started with some of CJ's taco meat, added some eggs, Tillamook Sharp, SALSA, and Cotija on the Scovie'd corn tortillas.

Holeee chit.

View attachment 17049

View attachment 17048

View attachment 17047

View attachment 17046

View attachment 17045

View attachment 17044

View attachment 17043

View attachment 17042

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

SL hurt those boyz BAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!! I mean, GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

I was laughin' my arse off! And then...things got real quiet for a bit (while they enjoyed their ride). Now they're out foraging firewood for a bonfire. 

Bizzy, Bizzy Boyz!  ;) And now I can have my kitchen back for a bit. Next up, cocktail puffs.

That last pic in post #21 is the textbook look of wake 'n bake! :high:  :party:
     Sounds like youz guys are already having a great time. Well, Scovie at least. I'm not seeing a lot from hogleg. Maybe his status wasn't a joke and he really is chained up in an old, decrepit shed somewhere in the Twisp countryside. 

No No No, he still has his Kidney's. And his ankles aren't broken. hahahahahahahaaha

You guys all crack me up. Damm Jay, we wish you were here. Well, really, we wish all y'all were here for true.

We are gettin busy preppin for the Shennanigans tonite. We got Blues jammin inside the house, and blues jammin even louder outside the house.

Wood pile all stocked and ready to go. Fire is gettin all hot. I can't find a garbage can tho. hmmm. maybe we'll pay the neighbor a visit after dark. heh heh heh

Gonna be a great nite! I hope y'alls are gonna be havin some fun too.

View attachment 17068

View attachment 17069

View attachment 17070

View attachment 17071

Just popped a bottle of Dos Armadillos. Gettin' ready to get delicious. CJ been working on something I can only describe as puffs of love. If only y'all could see Scovies butts now, almost there.

Oh and thanks for the wake up call SL, what a shocking but pleasant surprise. LOL Scovie needed milk! LOL

Back