• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hogleg gets Twispted

2 armadillos tequila?  That has to be good stuff.  Are those poofs CJ is making cheesey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XlYj1iyAlk

I'm Here! Get this J - I gave hogleg his 1st Pickle Shot last night!!!! He didn't love it like we do, but he didn't hate it either. I'm sippin' some fine wine right now, but I only have one bottle, so...stay tuned! haha Scov's butts are resting, and we're playin' with SL and SalsaDude. We all just got to see a neighbor on the hill's fireworks show. Pretty fancy for li'l ol' Twisp!!!! Oh...and now it's 8º. But our bonfire is still burnin' bright!

I will try to get hogleg to post...so you know he's not on a platter or anything.

J- not cheesy puffs, but stuffed w/ cream cheese&Scovie's smoked salmon. Pretty tastee!!! :D

104_7832.JPG

104_7824.JPG

104_7822.JPG

104_7821.JPG

104_7817.JPG

Dude, you gotta try 'em.  Do you have any vodka?  Pickles?  What you need is a double shot glass. Fill it 2/3 full with vodka, then top with your favorite pickle juice.  I happen to have some of Pex Pepper's bread and butt-hurt pickles here.  

102_0027.JPG

hogleg said:
Here's your Pickle Shot!!!!! 

CHEERS, Mate!!!!!!

:rofl:
DPSE!  Scovie's gonna fix it~~~~

Or Not~~~~~~~~

Well wonders never cease!!!!  Scovie Fixed It!!!!

:rofl:   

Never did get that whole mac thing~  :shrug:

PS-  XOXO to Scovie since he won't see this until prolly Jan 3rd......

SSSSSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yep, salsadude and I hare hanging out.  Oh and Huskers...the cupcakes were made by salsakid so they're straight...  :(   >>>>  But it's all good.  especially the wine and ....yea, not so sure about the pickle shots...but we did one for the team!!!!!

I've been nipping on the collard greens, haven't had access to the butts yet.....

WEEEELLLLLLL.... actually........  (OK nevermind!   :rofl:)  We're having fun and "Brown Bottle Rock" by Too Slim and the Taildraggers is on the HiFi! 

uh oh....scovie's putting on handcondoms..........

He's about to get all up in those butts!  SL, the pickle shots are meant to dranked with wodka not tequila...  Don't judge them based on that.  I can't wait to see these butts.

NOT VODKA OR TEQUILA!!!! HHWHISKEY FOOLS! And it's from Brooklyn so I know.

A pickleback is a type of shot wherein a shot of whiskey is chased by a shot of pickle brine. The pickle brine works to neutralize both the taste of the whiskey and the burn of the alcohol. The term "Pickleback" was introduced to the patrons of The Bushwick Country Club bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn by Reggie Cunningham in 2006.

Well kind sir, I have been drinking Pickle shots with vodka since the late 90s so I reject your fancy italicized writing and your big cityfolk talk.  Next you are going to tell me that I didn't invent microwave hot dogs.

JayT said:
Well kind sir, I have been drinking Pickle shots with vodka since the late 90s 

THAT'S GROSS frat boy!!!

Back