• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

HoliDAZED

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
The holiday drinking topic... post your pic and bump on ANY holiday!

Merry X-Mas Eve and Day!

egg_nog_xmas_eve_2014.jpg

Who's drinking tonight???!!!!!!!

Still at work for another 1/2 hour or so but i will soon raise a glass to you and all the wonderful pepperheads and chiliheads and fire eaters in this forum and around the world. Also an extra shot to those that don't quite fit into any category but manage to keep us entertained to no end :woohoo: :woohoo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Drinking a Lagunitas brown sugar putting together a fisher price basketball hoop and failing....
They made me put dish soap on the posts :(
Ain't easy out there for a santa!

PICS the rule says PICS don't make me go all TB on yo asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeeeh I'm beginning to feel TB's pain, no one reads. :mope:

(Just kidding there's no rules but pics appreciated.) :D

Now THAT'S the HoliDAZED spirit y'all! 

I thought you were grinding Chex mix in your egg nog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twispted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you totally should)

I am not taking pics.  I have been drinking all day, and I am not in the mood to deal with the camera and such.  I am just gonna drink my Franzia and drunk post for a bit before I got to sleep.  Can I just do that?  C

Can I?

JayT said:
I am not taking pics.  I have been drinking all day, and I am not in the mood to deal with the camera and such.  I am just gonna drink my Franzia and drunk post for a bit before I got to sleep.  Can I just do that?  C

Can I?

Don't worry about the quality of pics, yours always look like drunk pics anyway. :rofl:

forget the pics J, just paint us a picture with your words. of your mind. or in your mind. wait, i'm lost i think! heh, heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nclEIKiBNls

I don't have much to take pictures of anyway.  I have a mug of Franzia Sunset blush here with some ice cubes in it, and I have a small tree with about 60 presents piled all around it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGVG3G1Mk_o&index=22&list=PLyE7lvchvFGb9WdUchRa_OYM9xuk58P3P

Back