• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

HoliDAZED

Recreational????   :high:

Didn't think that was legal anywhere east of the Mississippi............

OUTLAW!!!!!!!!!!  BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTKIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't ban Huskers~

I gotta re-wine.....BRB~

Lol. CT does have medicinal. I think I caught the kids cold so I felt compelled to medicate/recreate.

As I was putting my son to bed I asked him about his three day XMas celebration. His reply "we still need to see Uncle Eric next weekend." Party on!

JayT said:
I gots my beers, my shrimp, and my cheese for NYE.  I am ready.

We're going over to Scovie's for NYE~~~  Yay We!  :dance:
Husker21 said:
Lol. CT does have medicinal. I think I caught the kids cold so I felt compelled to medicate/recreate.

As I was putting my son to bed I asked him about his three day XMas celebration. His reply "we still need to see Uncle Eric next weekend." Party on!
Well that's all for medical then!    Enjoy your prolonged holiday celebrations!  :cheers:

Well, that's not hard to do!    

The hard part will be getting incriminating pictures of Scovie that don't include me......:halo:  

To much of a head cold going on to enjoy the spirits for Chistmas.

Hope I can shake this crap befor NYE.

Think SAKE will work? Champiegn just doesn't do it for me.

Rymerpt said:
To much of a head cold going on to enjoy the spirits for Chistmas.

Hope I can shake this crap befor NYE.

Think SAKE will work? Champiegn just doesn't do it for me.
The hot variety might clear your head a bit. Never understood cold sake.

There's this other cure I heard about: Some kind of fruit that if you bite into it, will instantly cause your sinuses to clear and your eyes to water and sometimes even make your ears ring. A lot of people like to make sauces and condiments out of it. If I remember the name I'll be sure to let you know. ;) 
Gotta go start some new pepper seeds I just got in the mail now. Hope you feel better :party:

JayT said:
Cold sake is good with Sushi.  

Rymerpt may the bunny be with you.
I'm thinkin hot SAKE. I am feeling better & am taking Wednesday off as well. May have to start earlier.

May the bunny be with you as well.

Snow-Plow-Nails-Guy570.gif

I just heard on the news that one of the small cities not far from me, Lebanon is dropping a 12 ft, 200lb bologna for NYE.  Good Lord, what is this world coming to?

Oh there is some really crazy shit goes on around here.  One town up the river drops a goat.

Sicman would probably like that one.

Dropping a goat is MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back