• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

HoliDAZED

I missed this thread last night....here's leftovers....

Attachments

• IMG_4037.JPG
    IMG_4037.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 58
I said I would get a pic for today. Merry xmas yall.
 Beverages for the day,and lots.  Ive been up since 4:30 had all my holiday chores done by 11:00. Been drinking since 10:30,its on fuct santa and the reindeer he rode in on. Sonya decided to join me and broke out her fancy bottle of Sutter Home.

Two sick kids = Stuck at home with no main course (supposed to go to my inlaws).  Started drinking long and hard about my dilema.  Ended up making some pizza dough.  Was kinda bummed out about being stuck inside all day but then I realized I was already with the people I wanted to see!  Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan!  JK, was talking about my fam.

Went with the 16 oz wide mouth jar.  Gotta class it up for the holidays!.

gallery_8228_122_329868.jpg

grantmichaels said:
OOhhhh, wine and multi-meters? ...

+1
If I thought I could get away with it, I'd say it was a dual-probe pH meter so I can check the pH of the box wine...you know...to make sure it's up to snuff... ;) 

:lol:

Huskers- bummer for you and the kiddos :(  Hope they get to feeling better and I hope someone brings you a big plate of leftovers!

Merry Christmas Siccy and Sonya!

salsalady said:
If I thought I could get away with it, I'd say it was a dual-probe pH meter so I can check the pH of the box wine...you know...to make sure it's up to snuff... ;) 

:lol:

Huskers- bummer for you and the kiddos :(  Hope they get to feeling better and I hope someone brings you a big plate of leftovers!

Merry Christmas Siccy and Sonya!
Thanks SL. I missed the pizza TD so this pie session will be fun. Hoping the kids go down for sleep early so meand wifey can drink like the old days. :)

Moar EgG Nog and this, one of my fave "easy drinking" beers!

bells_midwestern_pale_ale.jpg

We'll bump this again NYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:00 am
Xmas is over and om still drankin so OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:drunk!

LOL

oops :drunk: there

HAHAHA!

"How do you make a post bold :BOLD: wait no that didnt work hold on :bold: dammit how does this site work on ipad :bold: DDW:DLWLl fkkffjkdjfjd Dammit wLWS*** iPOOP this sucnkssssss

:BOLD:
"

-Scoville DeVille 2012

LOLOLOLOLOL!

:BOLD:

^
Of course you remember, that's how :BOLD: started :lol:

Back