• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Horror movie fans unite!

The clown in it scared the sh*t out of me and the vampire boy tapping on his mates window in Salems Lot couldn't sleep for weeks.Supernatural best show on tv

has anyone seen sinister? dont be spoiling the plot.or ending,or anything ! just curious if its awesome? im wanting to go see it and wondeer if its bad ass as i think it will be.

I'm about 1.5 glasses of wine away from checking out my recorded episode of American Horror Story....

But only because Christopher Lee isn't making an appearance until Wednesday....
...I'm such a sucker for those oldies!!!!!! :)

we went and seen sinister,,it was pretty good maybe even awesome. best horror movie that has been made in a very long time!

Dog Soldiers. A virtually unknown B movie. High on horror and humor. Totally campy. Completely satisfying.

Also by Neil Marshall, The Descent. That, Dawn of the Dead (2004), and the Grudge/Ju-on series are the best horror films in the last 10 years.

Dog Soldiers. A virtually unknown B movie. High on horror and humor. Totally campy. Completely satisfying.

Also by Neil Marshall, The Descent. That, Dawn of the Dead (2004), and the Grudge/Ju-on series are the best horror films in the last 10 years.

Scifi(syfy) channel flick? Love it!! If its the one I'm thinking, the main character went on to journeyman on NBC.

went and seen texas chainsaw. it was great! there was a cameo from gunnar hansen the original leatherface. very nice story.

the saw is family

Yes! Keep us posted on "mama"! The previews totally grabbed my attention - from another room! Had to come in and rewind the t.v. to see the whole thing again....looks good and creepy! :)

Let us know how it is. I think it looks good. Something about kids in a horror flick always makes it seem a bit more real.
Yes! Keep us posted on "mama"! The previews totally grabbed my attention - from another room! Had to come in and rewind the t.v. to see the whole thing again....looks good and creepy! :)
will do!! and yes it looks very creepy,the kinda creepy that follows you around.

went and seen mama. it was pretty scary,lots of jumpy moments,and creepy. the ending sucked but you cant have it all. its good go see it!

Thanks for the info Sic. Can't wait too see this one for my dang self. I like the scary and love the creepy but for some reason the people in front of me usually don't like the jumpy parts.
Looking forward to it!

Back