• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How r ur peppers going in Perth west oz?

Mmm ok a very very interesting morning , do they make yoghurt saposatories . Ring of fire

D75E70FF-9539-4B32-B3C9-975D33DF160B-1249-0000013AF6CD3E88.jpg

Found a Dt white pod hiding

Do u have to cut pods open to dehydrate ?

860BB816-951A-4A1E-88BE-FAEF89AF88B6-1249-0000013CD5720524.jpg

Got a little haul and want to make sum powder

dont powder them, eat them all whole before they go off....

There is a whole thread just a day or so ago about dehydrating and cutting open, people recommend it because otherwise you can get mould inside before the pods are dried properly.

What are those long red ones?

I'm not quite at the self-torture "eat them whole" stage yet. lol. My Butch T's and Yellow 7s are going to be purely ornamental. I have GERD as it is and have been advised by my doctor to "avoid spicy food" (to hell with that!), but I think a million+ Scoville might be pushing it.

I do LOVE the taste of most of the Chinense family; however, so I hope that these Cheiro Do Norte and Cheiro Goias seeds that I have going work out. They supposedly have the taste but aren't quite as searingly molten-lava-like. Having said that, I'll still be using my regular habs as well. :)

dont powder them, eat them all whole before they go off....

There is a whole thread just a day or so ago about dehydrating and cutting open, people recommend it because otherwise you can get mould inside before the pods are dried properly.

What are those long red ones?

The red ones look like Serranos to me.

Serranos grow down f1 supers grow up

E9156F7A-F60E-4F71-BD76-9CD6C5CFDD6F-1377-0000015143307AB9.jpg

Pretty tasty 2

The girls r going gang busters !!!
59C3B4BC-F0C0-4A43-BA3E-A747C4107490-1377-0000015320A02CD0.jpg

It's just a lazy dog dangling afternoon
E2D4B776-2775-45A9-8845-DBCED5100DB9-1377-00000154AFB4A638.jpg

Mmm ok a very very interesting morning , do they make yoghurt saposatories .

Just load a syringe or enema and pump it up there...... :rofl:

(Warning! have not tried this before... do at your own risk.)

Do u have to cut pods open to dehydrate ?

Got a little haul and want to make sum powder

Not only cut 'em open but cut 'em up. It makes the process so much quicker.

Might be a stupid question but are you using a dehydrator? Just got one myself and they are the sh*t!

I have 3 layers of mango, peaches and nectarines in my dehydrator atm.

Also just finished potting up my bonzai, got good new growth going over the last week.

Just load a syringe or enema and pump it up there...... :rofl:

(Warning! have not tried this before... do at your own risk.)

Not only cut 'em open but cut 'em up. It makes the process so much quicker.

Might be a stupid question but are you using a dehydrator? Just got one myself and they are the sh*t!

Yeah got a sunbeam one

Want to make a few rubs for roasts , I love to Webb !

haha nah i didnt want the tree anymore, i turned it into a bonzai, it was old and had nemotodes i think.. it was the one tree that was always plagued with disease...now its in a small pot ready to become a bonchi....

Back