• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I eat spicy food...

How often do you eat spicy food?

• Every meal!

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Just about every meal

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Once a day

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • A fews times a week

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I'm in the mood

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • When I buy a new hot sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like spicy food, I just hang out here cuz the peeps are cool!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
marcosauces said:
sauce and cereal..that sounds disgusting to me sorry...

not really to me, at least now that i think more about it....
Corn flakes? made of corn...so are tortillas....
wheaties? made of..,you guessed it....triscuits are made of the same and taste great with hot sauce...i think it's the milk part that bugs people

And yes, i can drink a beer with my cereal as well
in fact, i can wake up at 6:00 am and have a few before i go off to work...

Sickmont said:
not really to me, at least now that i think more about it....
Corn flakes? made of corn...so are tortillas....
wheaties? made of..,you guessed it....triscuits are made of the same and taste great with hot sauce...i think it's the milk part that bugs people

And yes, i can drink a beer with my cereal as well
in fact, i can wake up at 6:00 am and have a few before i go off to work...

This gives me a great (:think:) idea Sickmont. And no, that's not a lightbulb sticking out of my a$$! Here's a wonderful idea for a spicy cereal breakfast.... Pour corn flakes into a bowl, sprinkle with cheese, heat in microwave for 25 seconds, add hot sauce/salsa of choice, and enjoy yer meal!!! Viola! Might even want to add some bacon bits to top it off.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']This gives me a great (:think:) idea Sickmont. And no, that's not a lightbulb sticking out of my a$$! Here's a wonderful idea for a spicy cereal breakfast.... Pour corn flakes into a bowl, sprinkle with cheese, heat in microwave for 25 seconds, add hot sauce/salsa of choice, and enjoy yer meal!!! Viola! Might even want to add some bacon bits to top it off.[/QUOTE]
That's just crazy enough to work!

Hillbilly Chili said:
but ya still gotta pour milk on it, thats what seperates you tough guys

My recipe replaces the milk with cheese. The more that I think about it, scrambled eggs might be a good topping as well. "Cap'n Bones Breakfast Nachos"...;) Hummm, might even be good with a Bloody Mary with a spoonfull of Cape Fear's Red Savina..:think:

I voted for the second one... almost every meal.. BUT.. The last one works for me too...( I don't like spicy food, I just hang out here cuz the peeps are cool! )

Breakfast cereal and Hab sauce does not float my Corn Flakes.. I have had beer for breakfast mainly because I had too much of it the night before... but that was in another life when I had fewer IQ points

Hey Denio, Its all about the time of day bro. ie. Sickmonts drinkin @ 6a.m. Now thats about 3a.m in Mulletland and he's just gettin wound up:-)
On the other hand Sickmonts soakin suds at 5p.m. while mullets going on a yob interview at 2p.m. and he's hatin Sickmont at that time. Got it?

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hey Denio, Its all about the time of day bro. ie. Sickmonts drinkin @ 6a.m. Now thats about 3a.m in Mulletland and he's just gettin wound up:-)
On the other hand Sickmonts soakin suds at 5p.m. while mullets going on a yob interview at 2p.m. and he's hatin Sickmont at that time. Got it?

Yeah I've noticed that about this forum. It's a 24hr deal on THP. :think: The Admin is at his glory around 1am est, and guitargod never sleeps. Sickmont downs a few before work each day because he needs the steady hand while performing his automotive craft, and all the while thinking up an escape route from the "let's go to Florida and die" state. Defcon spends his night's dreaming about new ways to inflict pain on people, and he spends his day's inflicting the pain that he dreamed about the night before.
Denio likes a good laugh and is really a closet chilehead. Come on Denio, don't deny it, you desire the fire. Repent from your dull and boring eating habits and join the world of hot and spicy food fare. It's all about the endorphin rush man! ;)

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Yeah I've noticed that about this forum. It's a 24hr deal on THP. :think: The Admin is at his glory around 1am est, and guitargod never sleeps. Sickmont downs a few before work each day because he needs the steady hand while performing his automotive craft, and all the while thinking up an escape route from the "let's go to Florida and die" state. Defcon spends his night's dreaming about new ways to inflict pain on people, and he spends his day's inflicting the pain that he dreamed about the night before.
Denio likes a good laugh and is really a closet chilehead. Come on Denio, don't deny it, you desire the fire. Repent from your dull and boring eating habits and join the world of hot and spicy food fare. It's all about the endorphin rush man! ;)[/QUOTE]
This is too funny, and true!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']The Admin is at his glory around 1am est[/QUOTE]

1 you say?

I limit myself to one a day, I do think it is possible to have too much of a good thing.
Now I know you guys love your doughnuts in the US and I can't remember if you only have the ring variety over there, but over here in the UK we have jam doughnuts too and I like to inject some hot sauce into them alongside the jam :shocked:
It is really funny sometimes when I've done my doughnut prep and some poor soul helps themselves:lol:

Back