• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I eat spicy food...

How often do you eat spicy food?

• Every meal!

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Just about every meal

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Once a day

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • A fews times a week

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I'm in the mood

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • When I buy a new hot sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like spicy food, I just hang out here cuz the peeps are cool!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Now that i think about it, my last(or only) non-spicy meal is beer...if you go for that whole "pork-chop in a bottle" theory...i know my waistline does:lol:

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Yeah I've noticed that about this forum. It's a 24hr deal on THP. :cheers: The Admin is at his glory around 1am est, and guitargod never sleeps. Sickmont downs a few before work each day because he needs the steady hand while performing his automotive craft, and all the while thinking up an escape route from the "let's go to Florida and die" state. Defcon spends his night's dreaming about new ways to inflict pain on people, and he spends his day's inflicting the pain that he dreamed about the night before.
Denio likes a good laugh and is really a closet chilehead. Come on Denio, don't deny it, you desire the fire. Repent from your dull and boring eating habits and join the world of hot and spicy food fare. It's all about the endorphin rush man! :onfire:[/QUOTE]

Cap'n, I Repent!! I repent!! I guess I am a closet chilihead...(Since I live in California...) ;) :shocked:

I do desire the fire, but I like to keep my tongue and lips attached to my face... Not like Guitargod eating a Naga Morich..

Denio said:
I do desire the fire, but I like to keep my tongue and lips attached to my face... Not like Guitargod eating a Naga Morich..
Has that now become legend? I keep getting emails from people about it. One guy even said that "you have inspired everyone that works at my Salsa company"...;)

Good to see you posting outside of the jokes forum Denio.

Hey Mullet, my son just called me and said he got on the HP last night to show his friends the naga pix. He said the whole room was crackin up, he was crackin up just now talkin about your different poses. A true classic

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hey Mullet, my son just called me and said he got on the HP last night to show his friends the naga pix. He said the whole room was crackin up, he was crackin up just now talkin about your different poses. A true classic
LMAO, well, it just goes to show you...a little pain(or adventurous stupidity) can go a long way in amussing people. ;)

i voted for just about every meal. i put at least red pepper or ground jalapeno on just about everything..but sometimes..when the moon is blue, i don't add any spice to a meal. today i had some ham and onion pasta leftovers from a restaurant and i didn't add any spice ;)

Going Out

Denio said:
I voted for the second one... almost every meal.. BUT.. The last one works for me too...( I don't like spicy food, I just hang out here cuz the peeps are cool! )

Breakfast cereal and Hab sauce does not float my Corn Flakes.. I have had beer for breakfast mainly because I had too much of it the night before... but that was in another life when I had fewer IQ points

I also do just about every meal. I really don't eat breakfast but I am going to start at work. I will bring in crackers and keep them there or maybe get a bagel in the morning since I found this great Hanbanero Raspberry Jam by Sweet Agony.. It is really really good. The only time I don't get hot my dishes spicy is when I go out to eat. I don't always keep hot sauce on me or in the car, lol. I have though in the past brought a bottle with me in my jacket!!

Sometimes I will go and ask for the Tobasaco but it is really weak of course for us chiliheads.

HotSauceGoonie said:
I also do just about every meal. I really don't eat breakfast but I am going to start at work. I will bring in crackers and keep them there or maybe get a bagel in the morning since I found this great Hanbanero Raspberry Jam by Sweet Agony.. It is really really good. The only time I don't get hot my dishes spicy is when I go out to eat. I don't always keep hot sauce on me or in the car, lol. I have though in the past brought a bottle with me in my jacket!!

Sometimes I will go and ask for the Tobasaco but it is really weak of course for us chiliheads.

a lot of times...like today for example..i'll order some food (beef lo mien) and ask them to make it extra spicy. not sure what they do..probably just add more of the not so hot sauce they already were using, or added more red pepper flakes..but its a step in the right direction i guess. oh..and sometimes they will say "are you sure? its our spiciest dish!" i usually let that go right in one ear and out the other. :)

For those of you who have a Pei Wei (pronounced "Pay Way") their Dan-Dan Noodles are pretty spicy. When you ask them to make it "x-tra spicy" they usually look at you wierd, but my nose runs every time!

Getting Bad

tinner666 said:
:) Just about every meal, but it's not a 'must'. Though some sauces just beg to be taken by themselves in a spoon!

I really only eat one meal every two days lately.. But when I do I always use a good amount of hot sauce.

We are the same..

xgrafcorex said:
a lot of times...like today for example..i'll order some food (beef lo mien) and ask them to make it extra spicy. not sure what they do..probably just add more of the not so hot sauce they already were using, or added more red pepper flakes..but its a step in the right direction i guess. oh..and sometimes they will say "are you sure? its our spiciest dish!" i usually let that go right in one ear and out the other. :P

Amazing,

Those thai peppers they are suppose to use or chop up and marinate them to a hot oil... That stuff is not hot at all.. I always go out and tell them to make it as spicy as they can make it... I always end up dissatisified... even at mexican restaurants..

Goonie to the Rescue

marcosauces said:
sauce and cereal..that sounds disgusting to me sorry...haha
cereal and beer..the same.....
i think my stomach would just come out of me and slap me around if i try anything like that...:cool:

You have to try Lanai's Pineapple Papaya then.. It is fairly mild but sweet as Halloween. Awesome on Cornflakes

Back