• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I love The Walking Dead!

I think it will end with a cure. I believe that Judith holds the key to the cure. I have a feeling that she was born without whatever started the zombies. There will be a huge battle over her and her DNA or anti-body that kills the plague.

so now i guess   the governor is going to win our hearts?  

is he going to attack the prison or help them out?

The people he is with now have never done anything bad to him so i think they are gonna be ok. I do think that he is going to attack Rick and the gang again though.

Think about this scenario....... That lady really didn't kill the Governor. They didn't actually show him with a bullet in his skull. She saved him from the walkers. He is mortally wounded and needs immediate medical attention. Who has medical knowledge? Carol. Carol saves the Governor. 

If they continue to follow the comics, the Governor is dead...he was indeed shot in the head, only in the comic he was killed by Lilly.

Finally---out of the prison.
I am seriously attempting to keep from reading the comics.
Though I admit I did listen to the audiobook "Rise of the Governor".

Ocho Cinco said:
Think about this scenario....... That lady really didn't kill the Governor. They didn't actually show him with a bullet in his skull. She saved him from the walkers. He is mortally wounded and needs immediate medical attention. Who has medical knowledge? Carol. Carol saves the Governor. 

No way, no how.  think Carol would shoot him herself. We already know she isn't shy about killing. Plus, he got run through by Michonne. If she didn't really shoot him, he's a walker by now.
I've heard that there's a guy even worse than the governor that will show up.....

Ocho Cinco said:

Not likely. Just because you didn't see him get shot in the head. He also took a good one through the heart. He is either dead from a shot to the head, dead and turned, or got eaten by the zombies. I don't think that chick shot him in the shoulder or leg, last angle shows the gun aiming around the neck/head area.

sicman said:
dang it!!  i just remembered that no new episodes for awhile  :mope:
Nowalkers_zpsf6fa2e2b.jpg

I'd say the governor is definantly dead.. And man Hershel's death was freaking violent.. No presents for the good boys and girls this year

The govenor was a brilliant character, I hated him to death and couldn't wait for him to die. For a character to have that much effect, needs to be brilliant. I almost shed a tear when Hershel got chopped. Even had adrenaline kick in. Probably the most intense episode so far. Problem was too much going on, not enough time.

He was a good character. He was portrayed very well by Morrissey. I think everyone loved to hate him. He said people would come up to him on the street and tell him how much they disliked him. Lol. It's startling when a fictional show causes such an emotional response! He really made me want to pick up a weapon when he did hershel in.

Back