• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I love The Walking Dead!

sylvesterGif.gif

is it time yet?

I am really glad that they finally killed the governor off that was getting a little bit stretched out. smarter zombies would be a good twist. I wonder if carol will pop back in the the show?

Used to be into this show when it first came out until last season it just got too repetitive but was fun while it lasted.

I am really glad that they finally killed the governor off that was getting a little bit stretched out. smarter zombies would be a good twist. I wonder if carol will pop back in the the show?

I read some spoilers saying Carol comes back this season...

I read too one major character die... :ph34r:

Tomorrow 4x10!!

scratchzilla said:
So does anyone else think terminus is a haven for cannibals?
I've heard this theory as well. How ironic would it be to stumble upon a colony of cannibals in a world where the dead are coming alive to eat people?

My question is why were they so quick to head to Terminus after the whole Woodbury situation?

It seems like cannibals. I guess it could also be some sort of human sacrifice thing. Or maybe both?

In other news, how completely awesome was it when Rick bit that guy's throat out. Respect.
coki said:
Oh yeah, bones for everyone! Remember that: Beth will save them!
Tyrese and Carol will have to help I guess. If that is really what happened

Ohhh i forget Tyrol! Is more probable they help. But... Beth, what happened? I dont think she was kipnaped by gareth people, they dont hunt, just wait for the "rabbit" comes to the tramp.

coki said:
Ohhh i forget Tyrol! Is more probable they help. But... Beth, what happened? I dont think she was kipnaped by gareth people, they dont hunt, just wait for the "rabbit" comes to the tramp.
I also think there was too much meat on the grill to be Beth's little body

Back