• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I love The Walking Dead!

35cfwj0.jpg

not only that, but you also get insight from new talent :)  

i mean, we have all seen flashbacks or story lines of all TWD characters, this is refreshing to see from a perspective of other people who have yet to turn or are surviving!

gangaskan said:
not only that, but you also get insight from new talent :)  

i mean, we have all seen flashbacks or story lines of all TWD characters, this is refreshing to see from a perspective of other people who have yet to turn or are surviving!
This will definately be an interesting and different view on TWD universe.

http://www.walkerstalkercruise.com/

Its full apparently, some waiting list.... i dunno just came across it for those interested here. A walking dead cruise, sounds like it could be fun. I dont think I have ever seen one full episode but apparently people love it. I intend to watch it but I am going to start with season one. I dont want to just jump in to it in the middle.

SteelHeat said:
So did anyone watch the FTWD premiere? Thoughts?

I saw the premiere, as well as the second episode, and I'm pretty much indifferent as of right now.  I'm still excited about the potential for the series, but I have not been impressed all that much by the writing or the acting.  Maybe that will change as the story gains more steam.

Sooooo how is FTWD? As good or better than TWD? I'm a half a season behind on TWD but I like the Deadwood actress so I'm tempted to start watching this one now.

Chewi said:
Sooooo how is FTWD? As good or better than TWD? I'm a half a season behind on TWD but I like the Deadwood actress so I'm tempted to start watching this one now.
Moving rather slow, still cant tell if thats good or bad. Some things about this show have left me scratching my head, and it has been some what frustrating to watch at times. Dont come to FTWD expececting Rick or Darryl type characters, these guys just aint there yet. Kim Dickens is awesome!, and Im really hoping she becomes the break out lead in this story. Her character is frustrating at times too though. One minute she's like, 'Fk this! Zombie things must die!' and another episode she'll be like, 'Awww but we cant leave the lady that was bitten in the face by a zombie thing behind'... It does show signs of promise, but most of the time Ive found myself thinking, 'Why cant you fktards just accept that these are zombies and the world is over!?!'....

Back