seed-train International Seed Train

smilie-gross_295.gif
Here we go,here we go,here we go !!! :woohoo:

iziko,

I did! I received your packages just in time! And one from Trade Winds Fruit, too! Thanks so much for your donation to the front of the train!

So there were a few more additions to the train last night. Hitting the post today and Gary can confirm when it arrives at his place, which is "spitting distance" from here. Won't take long.

I'm going to try and keep track of dates on the OP for the sake of timing the next go around, too. Might be fun.

RM,

If you still want in, we have room. You'd be the third stop after Texas and Louisiana and before South Florida. Just let me know and I'll add you as well...

Also, as of now (and excepting RocketMan and CUBANSURFER should they choose to participate), we are officially closed to new riders for the first train ride!

Thanks EM, my darn notices got shifted to my Spam folder somehow and I missed this message. Let me know when the next one starts and I'll jump on it. Thanks for the opportunity though.

Thanks EM, my darn notices got shifted to my Spam folder somehow and I missed this message. Let me know when the next one starts and I'll jump on it. Thanks for the opportunity though.

RM,

You're posted as part of the train already, so if you want in, all you have to do is send along your address and you'll receive the packet. And actually, you'll receive the package right after Gary. So probably late this week/early next.

Up to you, sir.

-Eric

hello all, greetings from Azores, nice idea of a seed train, maybe is late for this one but could u count me in for the next one?

Absolutely, cabosa! I'll put you down on the waitlist for the next go 'round. Thanks for checking in!

Do you grow outdoors? How do most pepper varieties grow in your climate, which seems to be fairly cool (by pepper standards), but also very consistent?

Okay. We have officially launched. Gary should have the package in hand before the weekend in Shreveport. I'll send him the tracking number and off we go! I think final packet count was just under 90 varieties! I threw in a few tomato seeds too, because, well, why not?

iziko,

I did! I received your packages just in time! And one from Trade Winds Fruit, too! Thanks so much for your donation to the front of the train!

So there were a few more additions to the train last night. Hitting the post today and Gary can confirm when it arrives at his place, which is "spitting distance" from here. Won't take long.

I'm going to try and keep track of dates on the OP for the sake of timing the next go around, too. Might be fun.

I'm glad to hear that! I've some ic of this year first pod. this pepper is one of the beautiful.

That USPS tracking doesn't work internationally, ive spent hundreds over the years on ebay when sellers insisted i had to have it or they wouldn't ship it, all it ever said "its left the USA" :crazy:

When i look at that link thats what i expect to see, exact details of where it is currently, i think only UPS & FedEx offer & worldwide real tracking solution & boy is that ever expensive & you need an account with both of them. :crazy:

Mezo.

That USPS tracking doesn't work internationally, ive spent hundreds over the years on ebay when sellers insisted i had to have it or they wouldn't ship it, all it ever said "its left the USA" :crazy:

When i look at that link thats what i expect to see, exact details of where it is currently, i think only UPS & FedEx offer & worldwide real tracking solution & boy is that ever expensive & you need an account with both of them. :crazy:

Mezo.

Interesting.
Last year I received a package from Superhot, from the USA, and he sent it with USPS as First-Class International Mail. I was able to track it not only in the USA, but within Hungary as well. (maybe because that was registered mail, or am I mixing something?)
The funny thing is when I wanted to send a similar package back, at the post office the staff said that the tracking number would work only within the Hungarian borders... But I was able to see the stops even in the USA... :surprised:
Anyways, no matter who sends this package to me, must send it as registered mail, since the Hungarian postal service is not the best in the world...and I was too nice with them. :P

Back