• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's like being in the stone-age

Back home & on my 600k Woohoo.
Ugly trip back. The boy is staying on at the beach with grand-parents so I thought I'd take a leisurely trip back & take in some sites. Picked up some food poisoning at my first stop & didn't know it until an hour later. *lots of stops* Then it started bucketing down, branches across the road etc.
Took me nearly 5 hours to get through what would have been 1 1/2 hr last stretch. {Beware the curry pie at the truck stop lol}
After a night of stomach cramps & driving the porcelain bus I unpacked my computer & yup...dead. Replaced the mainboard & power supply, they'd both been going flakey & after wrestling with the SATA drivers am back online.
Best part was picking up my Defcon 1,2 & 3 from the P.O today...but man, I can't even look at the bottle now lol
Thanks Mr. Defcon, I'll be putting it to good use soon :cool:

Back