• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

The other pheno type is totally different. no purpling, not as tall more bushy. And no buds. Anticipation grows. Oh and are you giving out Benjamins for Easter?????? Coming around your house with my basket fur sure!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics Jamison... looks like things are bustin' out all over at your place! Have a happy easter!

Thanks Sticky! Happy Easter to you too buddy!

Awesome, bro! Those Jalapenos are money! ;)

Sepia Serpent looks awesome, too!

Seriously, everything looks da kine, man! Keep it up and come on springtime!

Thanks Doc! They are starting to grow up now that they got some bigger shoes, and like you said come on spring!

We got some spring weather today!
Your plants are looking good and green. Even that rich bitch crackin jalapeno!¡
Won't be long and you will be swimming in pods!

Yes we did my friend! It was almost 60 here yesterday man. Hopefully things start to stay like that. It was such a beautiful day! That jalapeno needs to turn red already. Been a long time since I had a ripe Jal. Thanks for stoppin man!

The other pheno type is totally different. no purpling, not as tall more bushy. And no buds. Anticipation grows. Oh and are you giving out Benjamins for Easter?????? Coming around your house with my basket fur sure!!!!!!!!

Come on over Pia! I'll have to get a pic of Lolita for ya soon. Have to see that other Pheno. Interested!
Really enjoying and learning from your glog. Thanks or sharing

That makes my day man thanks alot! Hope you stick around brotha!

Lookin good, Jamison. How to you typically use the rock salt/ pepper mash? How do you make it?

I use it on just about everthing that needs salt. The added bonus is the heat and flavor! When you get a bunch of extra peppers just chop em up real small throw em in a mason jar with a couple tablespoons of salt, seal that up real tight and give it a water batch till the top of the jar is sealed. What you have there is a mash. Let it sit for a couple months than take it out and pour it over some more salt till it soaks up and its dry. And the rest of the mash you can make a badass sauce with. Just what I do.

Great head start you got going Jamison...You're going to do well this season! Won't be too much longer 'till they can get outside into the real world. Happy Easter!

Thanks Shane! Happy Easter to you and your family as well! I'm really hopin to do well. Getting em outside seems like a dream right now, might have to build a little poly tunnel or something. Got tomatoes and other stuff going too and running out of space quick like. It NEEDS to warm up for sure buddy!

Little update!

Jamaican Red
20130405_211827_zps31f86de4.jpg

Birgits Locoto for the growdown. Fun one for me cause I never try to grow tall plants.
20130405_204516_zpsadf9ea09.jpg

Shot of the OW's. Need to get fed some tea or Big Bloom badly.
20130405_195445_zps6bc64b5f.jpg

Some of the babies.
20130405_195436_zpsfebeeb82.jpg

20130405_195427_zps9420ca70.jpg

Tomatoes, onions, pumpkins and a couple peppers.
20130405_191337_zps99e908c6.jpg

Bout it for now boys and girls, have a good weekend!

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment, with maters and chili pods inside!

Lookin good bud! Did that 12 point buck die from chompin on a Butch T?!

LMAO, almost looks like he croaked eh? Forgot to stand him back up, I have him in there to look like he's rubbing a tree like they do during the rut.

Looking good. Those OWs'll be kicking it soon. I bought a bunch of regular veggie & herb seeds yesterday, to go with I already have. Now that pepper planting is (almost) done, it's time (past time) to move on to others.

Looking good. Those OWs'll be kicking it soon. I bought a bunch of regular veggie & herb seeds yesterday, to go with I already have. Now that pepper planting is (almost) done, it's time (past time) to move on to others.

Thanks Sawyer. I dream of the day I can get em outside again!

Looking great Jamison! Nice jump on things with those OWs too...Yeah, winter has been hangin around a bit for you guys and it has me bummed out over here too. Can't wait to see your stuff in the ground and in the sun.

Wow, man! Those are getting huge! Flowers on the Jamaican Red and Jalaps on the OW! Come on Wisconsin Spring!

Whats up.... Doc!? THey are really starting to fill out. Flowers are popping up everyday on diff plants. You can't say that enough buddy, come on Spring. Its POURING outside right now. Haven't seen it rain like this in a looooooong time. Good sign that spring is here tho! April showers bring me flowers lol.

Seriously!

Come on spring!

I love how you boys are pullin for me! Hopefully I can at least get the OW's out in the next couple weeks. I really could use the light that they are taking up right now. It would allow me to pot up at least another ten plants which would be a huge help right now. Getting root bound as hell in the Solo cups. Some are even startin to flower unfortunately. Gonna be early pods i hopeing! Thanks for stopping by Jay!

Nice, lush, dark green leafage, Jamison. Hang in there. May is not far.

Yea if you look closely there is a lil bit of yellow in there, mostly the oldest foliage on the plant at the bottom drop first. Glad u stopped by JJJ!

Looking great Jamison! Nice jump on things with those OWs too...Yeah, winter has been hangin around a bit for you guys and it has me bummed out over here too. Can't wait to see your stuff in the ground and in the sun.

Thats the dream right now Shane! Finally starting to warm up around here lil by lil. Still lots of 30's in the forecast, need that to be high 40's so I can at least put em in a hoop house or something like that. Global warming my arse! Thanks for peekin in at my Glog brotha!

Hey J,

The plants like your indoor lighting...and the warmth. I'm like you though, getting pretty antsy to get some of the plants in some cold frames. The JA hab looks real sturdy, that should be a kick arse producer.

lol,
Although I don't have any carpeting in my home I get yelled at when there's spills or dirt tracks on the floors. If I were to put pots with no saucers on the "berber" I may well be flying that carpet out the door...lol

J mam. Nice updates and plants look ancy to get out and meet Mr. Sun. Nice and dark green . Don't think they are complaining. ;)

Jamison, awesome updates, loads of flowers, are those little pods I see forming too? Love the look of everything, especially dat Naga Viper, Sepia Serpent, Ja Red, Goats Weed, Butch T, 7 Pot, hell dem all looking marvelous …

I had to print that crisp pic of dat hundred, needed some mula for a six pack ;)

Nice pics, love the hot rock salt look and these last shots, OW’s looking killa mon, I’m rooting for some warmth to swing up your way … can’t wait to see your grow get outside, keep up the great work brethren ^_^

• [background=transparent]

Currently
    Light FogLight Fog[background=transparent]38°[/background][/background] Humidity: 93% Pressure: 29.99 in Wind: at 12mph

Tue 9
    [background=transparent]Rain[/background]Rain[background=transparent]42°[background=transparent]|[/background]37°[/background][/background] Precip: 60% Wind: at 12mph

Wed 10
    [background=transparent]Light Rain[/background]Light Rain[background=transparent]42°[background=transparent]|[/background]32°[/background][/background] Precip: 70% Wind: at 19mph

Thu 11
    [background=transparent]Light Snow[/background]Light Snow[background=transparent]38°[background=transparent]|[/background]27°[/background][/background] Precip: 30% Wind: at 18mph

Fri 12
    [background=transparent]Mostly Clear[/background]Mostly Clear[background=transparent]42°[background=transparent]|[/background]30°[/background][/background] Precip: 0% Wind: at 12mph

Sat 13
    [background=transparent]Partly Cloudy[/background]Partly Cloudy[background=transparent]45°[background=transparent]|[/background]32°[/background][/background] Precip: 0% Wind: at 5mph

Sun 14
    [background=transparent]Light Rain[/background]Light Rain[background=transparent]48°[background=transparent]|[/background]34°[/background][/background] Precip: 40% Wind: at 12mph

Mon 15
    [background=transparent]Partly Cloudy[/background]Partly Cloudy[background=transparent]52°[background=transparent]|[/background]36°[/background][/background] Precip: 50% Wind: at 12mph

Back