• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest January Throwdown - Steak

You know what I am bringing. Maybe a little something extra, but for the most part just my normal half a bloody cow.

paulky_2000 said:
I'm now thinking stuffed fillets....but I may change my mind 14 times before Sat!

You bastard! Stuffed filets? And all this time you've been goin' on that you got no game.....LIAR! :lol:

paulky_2000 said:
I'm now thinking stuffed fillets....but I may change my mind 14 times before Sat!

Damn you!!! That is what I was going to do!

:mope: now I have to try and figure out something else that is 'original' :lol:

Novacastrian said:
Stuffing would be considered "slicing" the meatz first no?

Yep, and the stuffing it with something delicious. Which I can no longer do, since Paul somehow managed to get beyond my firewall and enter my mind. Yes, I'm scared, very scared....

Pepperfreak said:
Yep, and the stuffing it with something delicious. Which I can no longer do, since Paul somehow managed to get beyond my firewall and enter my mind. Yes, I'm scared, very scared....

BOOGA BOOGA!!!

BTW....there's nothing that says my stuffing is the same as YOUR stuffing. In fact.....I look forward to you stuffing your meat.....

:rofl:

Yeah thats what i was thinking Paul, albeit in a less disgusting manner!! Bring on the stuffed stuff!

Seems like everyone is waiting until tomorrow. Stupid butchers for taking the day off! OF all the NERVE! :lol:

I can already tell that I'm going to gain weight by looking at this thread tomorrow :(. Hopefully I'm not the only one with a "Dickiedoo" :oops:

I'll pick up some high-end bleu cheese while I'm out and come back to see what everyone's preference seems to be...

I already have one vote for bleu!

Back