• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisuhi06's indoor grow log 2012 and beyond!

I have invested some dough Denniz. The lights were cheap though because craig's list is amazing. Forgot to post of pic of the outlet box we wired. That thing cost about 165 but it cuts 120w to 240w on 4 outlets cutting my bill in half. The fan was 75$ ducting was around 30 and the speed regulator on it was 30. But now i'm done buying shit and no it's time to grow year round. I'm starting a local hot sauce co. Wish me luck man.

I also want to thank everyone on here who as sent me seeds! Big thanks!

i will locate a box this weekend to ship u those plants Fremp. I get a food order in today at work and should be able to find one then.

Damn I need to hire you to do this to my spot I designed for indoor!!
The wiring wasn't that hard actually. Just make sure u turn the breaker off!

Deer god the aphids and spider mites have come to ruin all my hard work. I bought a package of live lady bugs and released them upstairs to do my dirty work! I'm also using Mite X for the spider mites. The lady bugs won't eat the live mites but they will eat their larvae. Should have seen them go when i took the lid off the package! 1000 lady bugs in full swing. Bye bye aphids.

Try and post some pictures later. I had to remove any peppers i had growing. It's always one thing after another with growing indoors. What's next?

Ghost chile with no buds yet?
P7180143.jpg

P7180142.jpg

Mites beware!
P7180141.jpg

new sheriffs in town! Time to kick some aphid ass!

P7180140.jpg

Wow nice set up plants are looking great. Plant are real healthy . keep it up man wil be looking foward to your next up date.
Will the plants all be grown in pot or u would be planting in the ground as well.
Next year i'm moving a bunch of these outside. My neighbor is also going to build a raised bed to grow a bunch of the brain strains i have up there!

Wow, great looking grow roow/plants. I do a good amount of indoor growing myself and I'm already snaggin' ideas from you. Nice set up!!

They seems to be pollinating okay with the use of the lady bugs and fans taxing! If i fail i can always move them outside next year! My bill only went up by 40$ a month!

P8020153.jpg

Japanese Shisito harvest.

P8020158.jpg

plants are getting tall. I hand pollinated last night using Q-Tips. This is where the Barry White music kicks in.

P8020157.jpg

P8020156.jpg

this baby is saving me lots of $$$$!

P8020155.jpg

new sprouts! Naga Raja in the top right corner, Purple Bhut from SuperHot next to them. The Shabu Shabu just sprouted it's 3 row down from the left 4 squares in! Theres a Datil in there and some Jamaican Shrooms, and thai hot, and some others. Waiting for the rest to sprout.

P8020154.jpg

No more purple leaves on my Bs Yellows! These are going outside next year at my neighbors. We have a very short season here but i'm trying to get better results.

Outstanding set-up, Jedi! I guess in CO, the best thing is
to grow year-round indoors! I'm always impressed by Bonnie
and CORonin's grows out in the high desert sun, wind, hail,
freezing, yadda, yadda, yadda. Talk about an obstacle course!

you may be the smart one :D

BTW, how did the aphids and mites manage to invade your
grow space?

Mites can be brought in on your clothes. The aphids could have came from the soil or one of the plants i got from Cliffrose Garden Center. The good news is they are gone now. Yeah Ronin lives up north and i live in the sw corner of Colorado. I'm in a valley so it's hard to grow outside. I think if i put some of these outside in june next year i will have some luck. Not sure how hot the peppers will get though, indoors and outside.

thanks Paul it's been alot of time and work to get to where i am now. I need another light just can't afford it till i get the rest of the soil i need.

Back