• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisuhi06's indoor grow log 2012 and beyond!

Looking good Mike! Looks like you have plenty of room to add more peppers ;) I won't tell the wifey if you don't :shh:

PA040177.jpg

Great looking pods and amazing setup
thanks. I actually cut most of my plants back for the spring already. I got some naga's that are ripening and more yellow mushrooms. After those are done i'm shutting down my 2 400's and keeping my plants alive till the spring here. I got about 90 plants total.

Damn Mikey. Looking sweet. 90 plants. That is a bunch my friend. Keep us posted :party:
yes sir. Your box should be there this weekend. I forgot to mail it out. Yeah i shut production down till the spring. All the hard work is done. I just need to find a cheaper way to get nutes next year. THinking of using the fish scraps from my work to make a super tea. Also worm casting. I have a couple of nagas that are changing color also.

nice batch of seeds.. seems like people are steering from the supers to work on more flavorfull peppers.. guess once we go thru the newbie phase of growing all super hots.. we start to settle down.. =D good luck for the next year ...

nice batch of seeds.. seems like people are steering from the supers to work on more flavorfull peppers.. guess once we go thru the newbie phase of growing all super hots.. we start to settle down.. =D good luck for the next year ...
thanks buddy. It's hard for me to not sprout more seeds! Looking forward to growing lots of scotch bonnets and habanero types in 2014 and a few 7 pots.

Wow, good job on the setup and nice looking plants! I don't see to many grow rooms in attics, most people in the midwest use the basement.

Get ready for those 12 reapers to celebrate 12 in 12 GO CARDINALS!

Nice Mikey. You are the indoor grow master!!!!!

Suprised my box o peppers has not arrived. Should be there today.

thanks buddy. It's hard for me to not sprout more seeds! Looking forward to growing lots of scotch bonnets and habanero types in 2014 and a few 7 pots.

Damn Mike! "2012 grow log and beyond" No Doubt!
Making 2014 plans..

Your gonna have a seriously diverse grow list for the future.
Thanks again for all the seeds!
Everything I've planted so far has sprouted.
Those Yellow Mushrooms... Tasty! They're the next to go into Rapid Rooters.
Grow on!

everything sprouted! wow thats amazing! Thanks to Romy6 for the sweet package today! Jamie you rock. I wont be saving many of these plants i have after next season and starting over for 2014.

That mustard habanero plant i cut back, see picture above is rocking out and starting to bud again.

Back