• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisuhi06's indoor grow log 2012 and beyond!

Sweet.
No room to do the same here, as my "man cave" already contains my guitars, recording studio, and computer nonsense. Add to that now my pepper addiction.
Not to mention I am "required" to keep a bed in here for visitors.
But, I can get a few for winter snacks, and at least 66 seedlings started for outside finishing.
4 months max without a freeze here in the high desert, but may be able to push that to 6 with a greenhouse-----next year.
HPS and MHD are nice, but I am going to try just fluorescents and maybe an LED or 2 ---already have way too much plugged into this room and can't justify the rewiring.

Yet. :shh:

yeah me my homie did the wiring ourselves. Wasn't really that hard. Did you see the box i setup Gotrox? Need to post some pictures of my new setup. As soon as it cools off for good the light rails are going up.

Nice to see all the hard work is paying off. Plants look great !!!!
thanks it's been diffuclt to get pods to set. I got the air flowing better and the temps are down so i'm thinking that was the problem. i had cut my plants down that couldn't hold flowers or pods and they are now starting to bush out and make new flowers. It's amazing how quick they rebounded from being cut down. they look way better than before. Post some pics tomorrow.

Yup.
Nice box.
Unfortunately, I live in a "glorified mobile home park" called a town, for some reason.

There is only one building here with 2 stories---and that's 2 trailers with a third hoisted on top.

Fortunately though,----no building codes to speak of, and the few there are are not enforced. I can drag in a shipping container, torch out some windows, and run wiring without raising a stink.

P8300162.jpg

P8290161.jpg

P8290160.jpg

I had cut these back and they grew back better and bushy. Nice flowers are forming now. Once i got the air flow right and the heat down.

P8290159.jpg

I lost some labels but i think this is a Yellow Scotch bonnet.

Nothing like using a little ingenuity to make a not so good situation into a Dang, How'd he do that, kind of one. Plants and grow room looking good!

thanks it's been diffuclt to get pods to set. I got the air flowing better and the temps are down so i'm thinking that was the problem. i had cut my plants down that couldn't hold flowers or pods and they are now starting to bush out and make new flowers. It's amazing how quick they rebounded from being cut down. they look way better than before. Post some pics tomorrow.

yeah, just installed a duct fan in my grow room, and it seems to have done loads to improve overall plant health.

Damn. I'm about to give what you're using a try. I use fox farm trio and mine definitely don't look like that...

Then again, mine deal w all the elements of being outdoors

Looking good Mikey. Takes some serious skills to grow indoors like you do :fireball:
Thanks Jamie. My plants seem to be holding flowers and some are just covered in them after they grew back. i had to cut them back because they couldn't hold flowers before. Looks like some are showing signs of pods. Hoping that Naglah will start making pods soon. My wife is concerened about the electric bill. But on 3 scotch bonnet plants i have over 50 pods that i could count with the 3 plants just kicking out pods. Not sure if i'm going to keep these pods or sell them. Keep everyone posted on more progress. It's been a tough road to get to where i am now. Just need those reapers and primos to sprout.

Back