• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2016 Rogue One

planted list.

Bubblegum x Reaper x Chocolate Scorpion X 2
Wrecking Ball X 2
Red Jonah X 2
Red Moa Scotch Bonnet X 2
Trinidad Scotch Bonnet x 2
Chocolate Moruga Brains X 2
Carolina Reaper with tails ( wicked pods ) X 1
Orange Brain Strain X 1
SBJ7 ( bumpy ) X 1
Yellow Daisy Cutter X 2
Genghis Kahn X 1
Puerto Rican Yellow Habanero X 1
Burkina Yellow Habanero X 1
Yellow Jonah's Brains X 1
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Long x 1
Yellow Lava X 3
Carolina Reaper X 4
Mustard Lava x 2
Red Borg9 x Chocolate Bhutlah SM X 4
Red Primo X 5
Yellow Carolina Reaper X 4
Bubblegum x HP50 X 4
Chocolate Lava X 4
Chocolate Primo X 2
Yellow Bhutlah X 2
Papa Joe's Scotch Bonnet X 2
Yellow Jonah X 2
West Indian Yellow Habanero X 2
Yellow Dystopia X 4
Chocolate Bhutlah SM x Red Lava ( Bhutlah SM parent) x 2
Red lava x Chocolate Bhutlah SM ( Red scorpion shaped pods) X 2
Chocolate Bhutlah x Red Lava X 2
Vader Jigsaw ( My chocolate Jigsaw ) X 2

IMG_0018.JPG

Mike excuse my ignorance but in your state are you legally able to grow cannabis .. I am sure I read that certain states had legalised its growth ... back to chillies great to see a few bonnets on your list .. all the best for 2016

Trident chilli said:
Mike excuse my ignorance but in your state are you legally able to grow cannabis .. I am sure I read that certain states had legalised its growth ... back to chillies great to see a few bonnets on your list .. all the best for 2016

Yea CO is one the few states that it is legal to grow, fortunately that list is ever expanding though. Now if only a few bills getting kicked around in my state would pass we could enjoy the same luxuries. 

Trident chilli said:
yes i'm a medical patient of the state of colorado and resident homeowner.  In my town you can't grow outdoors.  But outside city limits is fine.
IMG_0918.jpg

Great looking plants!

What size is your tent and what kind of lights are you using?

Is this in your basement / house? If so, are you venting the exhaust on the tent to outside?

I'll be following along...  Looking forward to seeing pods and buds!

Ozzy2001 said:
Nice plants, both chile and pot!  I only wish it was legal in IL.  I have to look into what qualifies in IL for the medicinal part.  I have enough stomach issues going on that you would think I could qualify.  
they are pretty strict there, i would look up what it takes to get a card there.  

dubG said:
Great looking plants!

What size is your tent and what kind of lights are you using?

Is this in your basement / house? If so, are you venting the exhaust on the tent to outside?

I'll be following along...  Looking forward to seeing pods and buds!
growing the garage i haven't hooked up the fans yet.  Using a Gorilla Grow tent, holds about 12 plants in flower.  Garage is fairly cold but i got a space heater in the tent.
http://gorillagrowtent.com/product/grow-tent-48-indoor-growing-tent/

GROW TENT – 4′ X 8′ X 6′ 11″ (W/ EXT. 7′ 11″) INDOOR GROWING TENT

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Tya7SEp6o

Ozzy2001 said:
I looked.  You have to be damn near dying.  I'll just be happy that i'm not lol
That's what i was thinking.  But they did it bad there, i pretty sure you can't grow your own which is a huge loss.  It puts more money into the pockets of the wealthy.
I just got a bunch of this from New Orleans area.  It's so good.

Back