• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Joyner's Cappuccino Ghost Pepper Powder Giveaway

hogleg said:
Just got my powda, and its killer. Great color, bright and fresh tasting and yowzza! hot. Jury's still out if I'll be horking this goodness. I don't have a utube acct. but i have a friend who does and says they'll do whatever it takes to make it happen...."sigh"... damit

LET'S SEE IT!!!

I was joking but if you do it I can tell you get some tissues, your eyes will run for hours :) BTW, It happens to me all the time processing regardless of what I am wearing due to the fine nature of the powder. :)

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I was joking but if you do it I can tell you get some tissues, your eyes will run for hours :) BTW, It happens to me all the time processing regardless of what I am wearing due to the fine nature of the powder. :)
Some tissues? shit, I think I'm gonna need a beach towel, a bottle of Don Julio, and my blanky.
LS929 said:

LET'S SEE IT!!!
 my cell phone is a walkman so the pictures it takes, look like they're shot through a wax paper lens. Look at the OP pic its beautiful. As far as the horking in my beak. I'm trying to muster the courage and get some Anejo

hogleg said:
Some tissues? shit, I think I'm gonna need a beach towel, a bottle of Don Julio, and my blanky.

my cell phone is a walkman so the pictures it takes, look like they're shot through a wax paper lens. Look at the OP pic its beautiful. As far as the horking in my beak. I'm trying to muster the courage and get some Anejo
Where's the video!!!  :rolleyes:

Hogleg, man don't do it. You need to be able to smell a fart again. Right? But if you do, do only a tiny bit. Maybe Joyners could send ya some of his smoked lemon pepper powder and do it with that. It'd be alot more tolerable. ;)

Back