• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

JoynersHotPeppers said:
They are all listed on the first page....57 so far ;)

Ahhhhhhh, I didn't notice that you went back and edited that.

Nice list of thai peppers. They have always done well for you. A little surprised to see so many supers. Are they still a real strong seller for you?

Jeff H said:

Ahhhhhhh, I didn't notice that you went back and edited that.

Nice list of thai peppers. They have always done well for you. A little surprised to see so many supers. Are they still a real strong seller for you?
That is a valid point, I actually weened down a tad and tried to stay with ones that seem to do well. Some of the supers make up popular blends smoked and unsmoked. I am going to monitor more closely this year and see if I should focus on different varieties. 
Husker21 said:
I thought all you grew were Thais. ;)
It is  :rolleyes:  :dance:

Great list Chris, good to see your getting going over there. Don't recall, have you grown the galapoganese before? That one I hope to give a go next year. Good luck on a great season

You would need to plant more seeds, because the contest doesnt start until the 14th (tomorrow).  That is the first date you can sow them.
You should participate!

Noah Yates said:
You would need to plant more seeds, because the contest doesnt start until the 14th (tomorrow).  That is the first date you can sow them.

You should participate!
Technically I am good to go, only plants 1 - 31 on my list are in the dirt so far...I will just plant the Orange Thai tomorrow. They are just like the ones pictured in the thread :)

If I may call you Chris? Chris I am going to copy exactly as closely as possible your way of growing except
I'll be 2 or 3 days behind so as to do it carefully as I possibly can. It was very cool to see you having peppers big enough to harvest last year around June 6th. That's the type of garden I want this year.

Thanks.

Jabski said:
If I may call you Chris? Chris I am going to copy exactly as closely as possible your way of growing except
I'll be 2 or 3 days behind so as to do it carefully as I possibly can. It was very cool to see you having peppers big enough to harvest last year around June 6th. That's the type of garden I want this year.

Thanks.
You may and best of luck with your 2015 grow! 

Back