• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Going to try these this season for some sauces!

10403060_968078456559214_4261463056008958207_n.jpg
I am growing the purple tomatillo as well & pineapple tomatillo or pineapple husk tomato!
Baker creek has a nice selection of tomatillos they had one I wanted but was sold out might check again
Chris nice glog you have here what is a mystery wine F5 pepper?
Is it a super hot or Habanero what is the flavor like etc?

Plantguy76 said:
I am growing the purple tomatillo as well & pineapple tomatillo or pineapple husk tomato!
Baker creek has a nice selection of tomatillos they had one I wanted but was sold out might check again
Chris nice glog you have here what is a mystery wine F5 pepper?
Is it a super hot or Habanero what is the flavor like etc?
The Mystery Wine is a pepper that presented itself in my grow around 5 years ago. I have grown it out over the last 5 years and so far the shape, flavor and color have remained virtually unchanged. If you search Nigel's reviews on here he eats one and describes it. It makes an amazing powder!

Here is the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIOKToWA45I

JoynersHotPeppers said:
The Mystery Wine is a pepper that presented itself in my grow around 5 years ago. I have grown it out over the last 5 years and so far the shape, flavor and color have remained virtually unchanged. If you search Nigel's reviews on here he eats one and describes it. It makes an amazing powder!

Here is the review
Thanks you Chris for the vid Nigel nails it as always.
Those pods sound like something I might want to try sometime glad your growing them out :!:

Back