• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

grantmichaels said:

Did you unsubscribe from their emails yet (or perhaps never allow them)? ... they are incessant all the time...

FIFY

Mine just go to the junk mail folder. I check them from time to time to see if there are any good sales though.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yeah I have been a bad daddy

You could take a couple of years off and I'd still have plenty of powder, so no worries here ...

I don't have water and batteries and a radio, or a generator ... but I have enough powder to make years of canned food taste half way decent, lol ...

Hurricane preparedness priorities ...

I'll just walk around and trade people seasoning for canned food ... like a spice trader ;)

Just watched Nigel's review of your mystery wine. I'm really curious to try that some day. How would you compare it to something like Judy's 7pot Burgundy. I love that pepper. It may surpass the Caribbean red hab as my favorite variety soon.
     Plants look good so far. I can't wait to see them start turning into giants!

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Just watched Nigel's review of your mystery wine. I'm really curious to try that some day. How would you compare it to something like Judy's 7pot Burgundy. I love that pepper. It may surpass the Caribbean red hab as my favorite variety soon.
     Plants look good so far. I can't wait to see them start turning into giants!
It is nothing like any pepper I grow or have tried. I grow the 7 Pod Burgundy as well and love it but on a different level. Maybe we can work something out once everything is growing for you to try it. :) 

Thanks for dropping by 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yeah I have been a bad daddy
Don't beat yourself up, Chris   ;)

Your plants don't look that horrible;
some folk would be very happy with those   :shh:

I know once you get rollin' you will put us to shame!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Hopefully a fix for those hard to grow seeds!

18099_978838142149912_8021136943730581141_n.jpg

Interesting... is that a modification to an Aerogarden or a new product?

Nice suntan on your Thai babies too.. they look so much better than mine... your growing area must be a lot warmer than mine. We started our seeds about the same time but mine are just starting on their second set of leaves. Keep up the good work!

Actually that is not a suntan, it was all purple a few weeks ago. It is how the Thai Black grows. That is a new product, LED version and supposed to put out like 5 times more yield. This year I put a heater on the bottom shelf and have it keeping everything at 80 in addition I have the whole grow unit covered and it keeps more light and most heat inside. I think the things I added to the ProMix helped a ton  when I potted up.

Back