• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June - Burger Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not beef, ya know.... :lol:

i dunno, looks like Beefcake to me! ;)

Careful, if you lose out of 3 chances there may be a special crown for you :lol:

So Sum is seafood? What kind? :lol:

SL, you can thank me later is sounds like I saved you from a FAIL! :lol: j/k... week 3 sounds good for you.

Oh the burger would of/will be a win! BUT the seafood I have to use is a large quantity and the guests were going to eat everything I didn't need for the burger. THEY are the ones who should be mad at you. Now, I'm not sure what to do....feed the guests and not have anything for the seafood burger...or screw the guests and save my awesome seafood for the TD win!....

HHhhhmmmmmm what to do.....what to do......

OOPS forgot the pic!
3a5ecb0f.jpg

I like the no-grille option. And the other options. And a seafood burger does sound tasty..

Haven't eaten alot of veggie burgers, but we will see.

And not that I don't have access to a grille-just saying.. :D.

If time (or an idea) permits, will see what happens!

I guess he's cooking it on the front end of his car :lol:

I have a feeling this will be epic. Will be awesome to see the last vote, of the 3 epic burgers. Tres Epic!

no worries, amigoSum, I'm happy to keep reminding everyone of your hotness.

I'm still gonna try my darndest to kick your sweet patootie, but a little eye candy for the games is always a good thing! ;)

:D

Do we have a new play-a with keybrdkid? su-WEET! Glad to see you joining in!

Do we have a new play-a with keybrdkid? su-WEET! Glad to see you joining in!

He's only a threat if from SoFlo, cuz otherwise he has NoFlo! :lol:

So which is it? So or No keybrdkid09?

Pumped as for this, finally going to be able to at least enter one, always run out of time (and the time difference doesnt help), as currently unemployed, time is on my side.

Nice Booma! Hope you can get in on the actions.

TD should be a lot of fun, challenging, and entertaining and shouldn't be a lot of $. And as you said, you gotta keep track of the time zones. Creativity can will over $$$.... go for it!

Freaking A Boss man!!!!!

Ugh!!! (Insert emoticon banging head on wall since I only use mobile version and haven't figured them all out yet) :)

Like really though Boss you gotta sick twisted mind........

PS..... SL there will be no kids strapped to the car to make room for the Weber. The husband will be though. Much much more peaceful ride. ;)

It’s been a while since I’ve got to log on, been busy with my plants, work and effin’ doctors G@# D%*@ M^#$&#s.

So it’s still screw Sum but now we get 3 chances at it, sweet.

Hope I can make the time to partake. I have two ideas I’ve been going back and forth on, and as it happens to be one is beef and the other is another meat, so kind of cool. I work every other weekend (12 hour days) so the veggie might be out, but thinking of ideas that would be quick and easy, pondering something on a tortilla . . . can we even use a tortilla? IDK about the veggie anyhow - soy burger here we come FTW. JK

PS..... SL there will be no kids strapped to the car to make room for the Weber. The husband will be though. Much much more peaceful ride. ;)

:rofl: Nice one, M~

PK- prolly not tortillas, it's been stated something like "ground meat or veg (not chunks of meat or a whole portabella) between 2 pieces of bread or buns" Might get a dq for the torts. Hope you can get in on the action of screwing Sum.

(A burger is a patty of ground meat or veg between two pieces of bread usually a bun but alternatives welcome as long as it is on both sides.)

I don't how you'd put a burger on a tortilla bro. Unless you wrap it and that's a burrito. If you fry it, it's a tostada. So not sure what your're thinking, but alternatives to a bun are welcome, but it still has to be a burger.

I've had a Greek burger between two pieces of thick pita. So it has to be able to hold the burger. I guess, technically, you could try something with tortilla on both sides, but I think it would be fail. No way a tortilla will hold a burger right.

Keep in mind there are many traditionalists that will vote only if it's a burger, meaning, between the buns is what really counts. Going crazy to reinvent the bun could be fail.

I have to go run now to burn off the calories I am going to be consuming with some Crown winning burgers. Can we have a side with it?

I know of only one way tortillas would work as a "bun". I'm not at liberty to say how. It's TOP SECRET information.

And don't bother breaking into my place... all my files have been redacted.

Hmmm two pupusas would do it. That would actually be pretty killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back