• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June - Burger Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Only in Twist, or Meow, or whatever those BFE places are called... lol.

: banjo music plays :

ok- too many to quote-

Boss- it's TwisP- not Twist- ...Come on out here and you will say "Me-OW!" :halo: And you can keep your banjo music, we got Fairy Music....!!!!!

true story! Already posted the link~~~

If LDHS likes furries, he should go to Florida and try to find Bear, That Guy..... [sub]just sayin'...[/sub]

geeme- you better have the "farmboy" high waders and not just the ankle-boots, cuz what JayT said is gettin' deep!!! :rofl:

Well, We're looking forward to a great weekend with friends and THP family. Hopefully sumwhere along the way we can Screw Sum. But if that don't happen.....well then, Sum, do you feel lucky? Was that 4 weekends or 5?

All the best and all in good fun~~~
SL

Oh and FYI- all those cross-breeds were created because some jackass local hunter said he wanted a good bird dog!!!

Y'all really shouldn't be suprised at that, you've been cross-breeding for years~~~ :crazy:

First time i've ever said these words. "I'm in." Let's do this! Leeeroyyy Jenkiinnnnsss. Sum, you're going down!

I have a vegan friend. I told him a little about THP and the burger throw down. He got upset about the fact we were going to make burgers and eat them as if they were for sport.

Screw you pal.

The other day I gave blood at a local blood drive. Thats right. My meaty, porky, animal laden, meat blood that flows from these veins. I feel wonderful about it.

Why?

Because right now, somewhere there is a vegan who needs a transfusion.

BOOM!

Damn JayT and his soyrizo! :lol:

Tell him about week 2.

I obviously have missed something. SL, what did I say besides Holy Crap?

AND, TB and THP, it will be a cold day in Hell before you see me cook with Soyrizo. Go on TB, that's your kind of party!

I obviously have missed something. SL, what did I say besides Holy Crap?

AND, TB and THP, it will be a cold day in Hell before you see me cook with Soyrizo. Go on TB, that's your kind of party!

TB said after you left Vegas he found soyrizo in your pillow case, and steak fajitas buried in the backyard. True story.

Great just great!!!! Now THP has eggtitties for an avvy! Do you understand I am going to see him this weekend and now see eggtits?!?!? No bueno....... :insertsmileguywithhandsfoldedacrosschest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back