• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June TD - Battle Royale...Part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm all in before the flop...if Musky is in this, I will challenge him...and I don't even remember which one he won. I'll kick his ass.

Oh, really? From the looks of it I won't be in on this one, but I rarely turn down a challenge when called out. Any time, any place buddy! We can duke it out Bootsie style in our own little thread somewhere... if you're feelin' man enough, that is... :twisted:

...Only thang you be kickin' is yo own ass fo gettin' yoself into dis mess...

(testing out my ebonics smack talk if things heat up) :lol:

It's not an "anyone-challenges-anyone" battle. A person who is crown-less can challenge one of the winners THP listed in post #14 for a repeat of that challenge. The crown holder may repeat the win over the challenger and would recieve another crown, or if the challenger wins, they get a brand new shiny bling. The original winner doesn't loose a crown.

Musky and JayT didn't win any crowns last year so they are not eligible for a Battle Royalle if it happens.

What about all the winners of the last Battle Royale? What if we did a continuous Battle Royale in just those categories. For example, I defended Dutch Oven and lost to 5'Oclocksomewhere. He would then defend that title this time.

Maybe add in the new ones??? But I'm not doing four.

I'm just thinking if we keep it to uncrowned challengers, and the defendors of just this year, we are cutting a lot of people out of participation. <--- And by that I mean "people who actually participate in the TD's."

The last Royale was already settled.

If we do this one it's entries after that.

i dont mind taliking shit to all of yall crown winners!!!!!!!!!!!! fuct yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i challenge anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i eat crowns,and take the residue and cook awesome meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i goyt a warning point,lol............

Hey SL JayT won "Best Meal I Ever Ate" not to step on toes or anything.

Aaron

Thank you, Aaron, I stand corrected. :lol:

My apologies to JayT and I think it's time for me to get a new pair of glasses. :cool:

i dont mind taliking shit to all of yall crown winners!!!!!!!!!!!! fuct yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i challenge anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i eat crowns,and take the residue and cook awesome meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i goyt a warning point,lol............

You got a warning point for that SIK avatar. fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back