• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June TD - Stump Sum - BURGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He PMed me and asked if he could get a head start so he doesn't forget the idea.

Umm Jay... no.

I just thought I would inspire a little talk. Mission accomplished. Oh and TB, THP owns the wheebootsie.

wheebootsie®

JayTeed(r)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!(r)

i am thinking of getting in on this (if not to late) but i havent see when we are going to do this, or did i miss it? I didnt read all 32 pages, as most seem to be goofing around.

I have to say, it's comforting to l know that while I strategize my epic burger of win, y'all are engaged in.....well, in whatever these last 3 pages have been. Bravo and by all means, continue to fritter this valuable time away.

JayT may be premature, but At least his head's in the game.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have an appointment with my chalkboard, a protractor and a webinar on food photography.

Wile E. Coyote
Supra Genius

HA! FD4 - out of town, Sum - too busy handling all the YOUR GOING DOWN!!! stuff

Here's my chance <Slips silently into SoFlo Skunk Works. Locks down facility with 1024 Bit Encription security code>

Now, to build the burger that will change the face of the burger world as it is known today.

HA! Now where to start?

Hummmm, what happens if I press this button: "Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger! Can I take your order"
"Dudes, Really? Ok, where's the ground beef?" <Opens Freezer> Ok, 90/10, 85/15, 80/20, Crabby Patties, Grabs package of 80/20 and a Busch Light from the fridge and heads to the microwave. Ok, now for...............

Thanks gemme, i been checking the other thread, and since burgers are the only thing I am good at cooking i figure i would try this one. so i am going to keep my eyes open for it.
You haven't missed it. It starts June 1. Give me a few, and I'll give you a link to the other post.

Here you go...

Thanks, i will check back than and try to think of something good to move, sadly I will probally suck at it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back