• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June Throwdown Ideas

Next Throwdown

• Fast Food Made Slow (Cook your favorite fast food meal, but gourmet style and spicy)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pie (meat pies etc.)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Off The Grill

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Spicy Dessert

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carnie Food (carnival/fair foods, vendor stand foods, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 5 ingredient hot sauce, used on a cooked meal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stuffed - anything stuffed

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pileiton said:
This has taken a turn from friendly banter to Hannibal Lechter. FREAKS!!!

Chilli Freaks: It rubs the egg wash on its crust. It does this whenever it is told.
Pie: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.
Chilli Freaks: It rubs the egg wash on its crust. Or else it gets the garden hoe again.
(Chilli Freaks look at their Trinidad Scorpion Plant, Precious)
Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the garden hoe!
Pie: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.
Chilli Freaks: Now it places the egg wash in the basket.
;)

Aji Chombo said:
Chilli Freaks: It rubs the egg wash on its crust. It does this whenever it is told.
Pie: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.
Chilli Freaks: It rubs the egg wash on its crust. Or else it gets the garden hoe again.
Pie: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.
;)
The insane asylum is sending the men in the white coats with nets. You are destined for a padded room, straight jacket and massive doses of drugs. The padding will be a print of me, wall to wall pie!

I'm still pondering this one. I have a 2 week deployment coming up and time will be in short supply. When is the earliest we may post photos of our entry?

Aji Chombo said:
;)

Dude.....that is awesome!

pileiton said:
Another sick f*ck!

I only wrote on the forum what was going through everyone else's minds when they read the Hannibal Lecter comment you wrote. :P

It was that or:

A pie baker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Given my choice of material, I went for the first one...;)

I liked the hannibal lechter joke~

Pauly, it usually starts Friday afternoon. I bought ingredients today, will probably cook tomorrow as we have a busy weekend and I have peppers that DESPARATELY need pots.

Aji Chombo said:
;)

hahahaaaaahaaaa :rofl: nice one Aji!

[video=youtube;tq08yOneY_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq08yOneY_0[/video]

hehehee.... my pie is gonna ROCK!

salsalady said:
I liked the hannibal lechter joke~

Pauly, it usually starts Friday afternoon. I bought ingredients today, will probably cook tomorrow as we have a busy weekend and I have peppers that DESPARATELY need pots.

Many thanks, Salsa Lady.

Thank would have resulted in a Liver and Fava bean pie with a chianti reduction (or maybe a chianti jus...) :P

mel said:
[video=youtube;tq08yOneY_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq08yOneY_0[/video]

hehehee.... my pie is gonna ROCK!

[video=youtube;v17lMr0j2D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v17lMr0j2D8[/video]

yeah... keep it comin Nova... YOu're going DOWN!!!!!!

[video=youtube;YbTgGBccw74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbTgGBccw74[/video]

BIATCH! I'll show you!!!

Watch the vulgar language peeps!

[video=youtube;lBgY-Dr0YqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBgY-Dr0YqE[/video]

keep it comin little man :) as long as you dont serve up chicken breast as your crust... you might have half a chance :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back